Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
what is the Bogwart anal (craving anal sex) scene and how do you either get the scene or crave anal?

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
what is the Bogwart anal (craving anal sex) scene and how do you either get the scene or crave anal?
You need to start working at the brothel and before you do anal you have to do vaginal first. In order to do vaginal you must lose virginity, either through that futa elf or the black guy at the inn. Once you do enough anal in the brothel, Victoria will start to change (you can check the progression in the mirror). For extra scenes go back to the old man and he'll use various buttplugs on Victoria in order to help her get into it. Note that currently you can't work at the brothel if you're addicted to cum, so don't go to Bogwart first. Once you've had anal in the brothel over 20 times I think she'll be addicted to anal and if you go to Bogwart, he'll fuck her in the ass and get her cum addicted making you unable to work at the brothel. Also, street whoring will change from blowjob to anal and they will never reject Victoria. Save before any anal scene at the brothel since currently animations tend to crash the game when she fucks certain guys there. Their order isn't random so you'll figure it out when the game is most likely to crash.

ShiroGun

Oct 5, 2018
You need to start working at the brothel and before you do anal you have to do vaginal first. In order to do vaginal you must lose virginity, either through that futa elf or the black guy at the inn. Once you do enough anal in the brothel, Victoria will start to change (you can check the progression in the mirror). For extra scenes go back to the old man and he'll use various buttplugs on Victoria in order to help her get into it. Note that currently you can't work at the brothel if you're addicted to cum, so don't go to Bogwart first. Once you've had anal in the brothel over 20 times I think she'll be addicted to anal and if you go to Bogwart, he'll fuck her in the ass and get her cum addicted making you unable to work at the brothel. Also, street whoring will change from blowjob to anal and they will never reject Victoria. Save before any anal scene at the brothel since currently animations tend to crash the game when she fucks certain guys there. Their order isn't random so you'll figure it out when the game is most likely to crash.
How do you unlock new anal scenes with the old man?

Reactions: Valronn

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Hi all, I have one or two questions.
1. Can´t get any buttplug scene, no matter how many times i visit the old man.
2. Also, when cum addicted, she only washes him his back, nothing else.
Can someone help here?
Tks in advance.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Can someone help here?
Tks in advance.
You need to be addicted to anal to have plug scenes, I think. So you first need to work in the brothel for a while. Don't think you can work while cum addicted though.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Can someone help here?
Tks in advance.
Have you used the cheat thing? I noticed that stopped half of the cum addicted scenes, one of which is the one where Emma and the hotel landlord are in her room, MC doesn't jump in if you have used the cheat thing. I didn't get more then one scene with the old man when anal addicted, I think that's because of the cheat.

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Have you used the cheat thing? I noticed that stopped half of the cum addicted scenes, one of which is the one where Emma and the hotel landlord are in her room, MC doesn't jump in if you have used the cheat thing. I didn't get more then one scene with the old man when anal addicted, I think that's because of the cheat.
Thanks, this could be.

Reactions: Valronn

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Did some one finish the quest with Sarah? She continue to say "I will told you,when the plan is ready"! I thing to continue the game,i need to finish first this quest,but i can't and now,every day i make the same things and nothing new don't happen it - so how i can finish the quest with Sarah and continue the game?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
she is a secretary in Babysitter

Did this mean,you finish the quest with Sarah? How to finish the quest with Sarah,so i can continue the game and find this Babysitter? I can't do nothing accept the usual things every day and this is from version 1.2.1, I play after that version 1.3.1 and now 1.3.3,but every time is the same,so i can't find nothing new in this new version! Please i need help!

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Did this mean,you finish the quest with Sarah? How to finish the quest with Sarah,so i can continue the game and find this Babysitter? I can't do nothing accept the usual things every day and this is from version 1.2.1, I play after that version 1.3.1 and now 1.3.3,but every time is the same,so i can't find nothing new in this new version! Please i need help!
not babysitter character in new dawn, Babysitter the game xD

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I didn't play for a while, so, may ask if she rescued her mother or she's still being raped by orcs?

Ana L'gape

Oct 19, 2018
Her momma's still being raped as of 1.33
In my experience, all of the Sarah missions seem to bug out and stop progressing if you get cum (or anal) additcted. I've had the missions hang twice in two different places right after getting addicted - currently playing through a third time to try and get to the end.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
In my experience, all of the Sarah missions seem to bug out and stop progressing if you get cum (or anal) additcted. I've had the missions hang twice in two different places right after getting addicted - currently playing through a third time to try and get to the end.
Thanks!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

So,this mean i can continue and make the quest with Sarah if i am not addicted to cum or to anal sex? Ok,I will try it (may be from the beginning) and i will say after that if it work!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Well,i try it and even if i am not addicted to cum or to anal sex,Sarah continue to say "I will let you know,when the plan is ready",so i don't know how to finish this quest! I try to wait some days(5-6),but even then is the same! What i need to do to finish this stupid quest,so i can continue the game? Please some one to help me!

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes