TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
how do you get the bunny outfit also has it been said if you will ever be able to work the glory hole
Bunny outfit is given at some point. I don't know if you're ever given that opportunity to work the hole. I've only noticed being able to observe by paying. I could be wrong.

edit: the hole scene is also something you work up to. just experienced it. when you have a heart icon in your menu by your name, it will happen.

no one here

May 15, 2017
Bunny outfit is given at some point. I don't know if you're ever given that opportunity to work the hole. I've only noticed being able to observe by paying. I could be wrong.

edit: the hole scene is also something you work up to. just experienced it. when you have a heart icon in your menu by your name, it will happen.
that is the cum addiction scene isnt it ? i was hoping she would start doing it of her own free will

no one here

May 15, 2017
can anyone help how do i get the bunny outfit can i do the blake scenes without doing the slave route and i dont know how to start the 4th mission sarah just keeps saying i will let you know when i have a plan

Adam Rich

Oct 26, 2017
After working in brothel for sometime, i cannot work because it says i am too tired even my energy is 100. Is it a bug or Am I missing something?

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
Talk to witch then sarah, then get a mirror from the clothes washing women or julia then go to debbie then go back to sarah. in the night sarah will ask u to go to debbies brothel over there just go to the basement.
I did the mirror thing, confirms there is a reflection. I work two "clients" until it is night night but when I go to Sarah she just keeps saying "I'll tell you when the plan is ready". This another bug?

Reactions: itsxxxstylerzxxx

Tdj993

Apr 23, 2018
Hey im stuck at the old man. He wants me to go look for flour. The walkthrough says to talk to the shopkeeper but when I talk to him I dont get the dialogue option.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
flour? maybe this is from the older version, just buy bread, make sure during the day bc i forgot once, got punished and the next day i couldn't give the bread, got punished again and so on until the event bugged and i was trapped. that was in v1.3.1 though

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
Hey im stuck at the old man. He wants me to go look for flour. The walkthrough says to talk to the shopkeeper but when I talk to him I dont get the dialogue option.
You need to visit the innkeeper on the left side of the city above that cave with the 1 silver whore Jasmin. You can visit the shopkeeper and he'll tell you he has no flour for sale, so you go to that cave on the shore (area before the goblin, bottom right). There you'll find an orc woman who will make Victoria lick her pussy and give her some flour afterwards. That's an unfinished event so you can do it only once and afterwards you can only get flour from the innkeeper. (bag is on his desk to the left inside the inn).

By the way, great game. Could use some standing images to display corruption progression though. Something similar to how CircleKame games have a standing image in the menu and toggleable ingame, and since Victoria doesn't have many outfits at the moment it wouldn't be hard to implement.

Reactions: Valronn

Tdj993

Apr 23, 2018
flour? maybe this is from the older version, just buy bread, make sure during the day bc i forgot once, got punished and the next day i couldn't give the bread, got punished again and so on until the event bugged and i was trapped. that was in v1.3.1 though
This where im stuck. The shopkeeper does not give me a dialogue option about flour being for sale.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
not sure or not remember what mission. to open de road to futa camp you need to "fake undress" in the rescue girls mission from the orc camp. Then back alone for recue the other girl, and then automatically the way to woods opened for you. this is the only way i know to reach the queen of dark elves

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes