sundog

Dec 13, 2017
Animations are still crashing. In 1.3.2 the titjob animation in the brothel crashed on me every time. It still does in 1.3.3 as far as I have tried.
It seems to me that the movies will crash if I mess with the window size. The original size doesn't crash for me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v1.3.3
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Changelog for 1.3.3 version? What’s new?
Thanks
Bugfix version 1.3.3

+ Fixed hand mirror event kept starting over and over making it possible to buy multiple mirrors also freezing the game.

+ Fixed a variable was set to on when it should be set to off making it impossible to stay at the old man even after the fix.

+ Fixed not getting access to the brothel if starting a new game.

+ Tried to fix the animation freeze bug by adding a cache cleaner script

+ Fixed emma and innkeeper scene could be viewed multiple times a day

+ Fixed getting stuck after doing the favour for the innkeeper

+ Fixed image got stuck after you "payed" to stay the night at the inn

+ Fixed curtain stay up at the inn

+ Fixed you could perform same payment to the innkeeper multiple times a day

+ Added a save script attempting to fix the save bug for mac users

Reactions: Del.Mar

fanghandschu

Feb 10, 2018
It seems to me that the movies will crash if I mess with the window size. The original size doesn't crash for me.
No Window Size is not the Problem on my side i tried original size and other sizes… Movie freezes as soon as it starts… thats really bad (i am Talking About brothel first room, second and third are working so far as i tested..)

Ok after 3rd time also the Right room "Video" in brothel freezes after a while..

no one here

May 15, 2017
havent played for months and the tax guy isnt there when i load my old save so i cant progress is this a bug or do i have to start again

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
havent played for months and the tax guy isnt there when i load my old save so i cant progress is this a bug or do i have to start again
Tax guy has moved into the house next to the jerk about 2 or 3 updates ago.

no one here

May 15, 2017
i havent had any dreams anymore for ages no old man no jerk no dancing i have had nothing and i am not drinking that potion

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
This one takes a little while for the pace to pick up, but it's a lot of fun once things start to happen. I think I've pretty much maxed out version 1.3. Looking forward to the next update. Keep up the great work. Thanks!

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes