jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Im also getting game freezing bug for some animations. Also the old man does not ask me to get flower, it just immediately goes to the punishment scene for lying. And even if i go check the in there is no flour there, nor can I ask the shop keeper about the flour.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Im also getting game freezing bug for some animations. Also the old man does not ask me to get flower, it just immediately goes to the punishment scene for lying. And even if i go check the in there is no flour there, nor can I ask the shop keeper about the flour.
As I said the route with Henry " Old man " isn´t working anymore. He never ask the MC to get the flour, and all events with this are gone.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah I got that too, just use RPGMakerSaveEditor to give yourself 99 flour and skip the hassle.

Does being drunk do anything yet?

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A New Dawn [v1.3.2] [WhiteRaven] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download PC (205MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"silly "question: If I download 1.3.3 and change your animation/pic files will it work too? I guess

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
"silly "question: If I download 1.3.3 and change your animation/pic files will it work too? I guess
I like silly questions, but not following yours - if you downloaded 1.3.3, why would you want to mess with the older version?

Reactions: Tabu9000

moogooguypan

Aug 7, 2017
Follow up to all those with FREEZE SCREEN issues in "movies" (animation):

I initially blamed it directly on the version upgrade, but I did note I was doing ONE thing different - I learned the "quick skip" button for dialog (where it would zoom through multiple text through is less than a second). As I was replaying movies I had seen multiple times, I was using this "quick skip" button. That's when it seemed to be locking up. So, I stopped using the quick skip and just used the "enter" key to shorten dialog, and the lockups have not happened in 8-10 scenes running, so far. Obviously, this is a work-around, but others with issue might want to test to see if this is the issue. I hope this might be helpful to some players.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Well, i never used the "quick-skip-button", only the enter key, and i got the freezes too, so sorry, thats not really a workaround, if it works for you, good for you, it doesnt work as a general solution. :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Follow up to all those with FREEZE SCREEN issues in "movies" (animation):

I initially blamed it directly on the version upgrade, but I did note I was doing ONE thing different - I learned the "quick skip" button for dialog (where it would zoom through multiple text through is less than a second). As I was replaying movies I had seen multiple times, I was using this "quick skip" button. That's when it seemed to be locking up. So, I stopped using the quick skip and just used the "enter" key to shorten dialog, and the lockups have not happened in 8-10 scenes running, so far. Obviously, this is a work-around, but others with issue might want to test to see if this is the issue. I hope this might be helpful to some players.
I tested very briefly this morning and it seemed fixed with 1.3.3

mega link anyone?

Mac Link

Reactions: bas and ZARDOZ7

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
It "seems fixed" at this point I find that a struggle to imagine...

I think I might just abandon this game for a while again playing it version by version is not a great experience so far.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A New Dawn [v1.3.3] [WhiteRaven] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download Win (205MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Animations are still crashing. In 1.3.2 the titjob animation in the brothel crashed on me every time. It still does in 1.3.3 as far as I have tried.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
how much lesbian or futa content in this game
I find 2 animations with the queen of the dark elfs (futa) 1 sex scene and 1 titjob tj are diferent if choose mc change boobs size.. anyway mc still virgin after have sex with the elf another bug i think. and 1 lesbian doing pussylick to a brothel whore.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes