Oct 28, 2018
It doesn't exist yet, we just have to wait for the next installment
Ahhhhh, thank you mystery solved

After sucking sophie go to warrior lady and she will tell you to go to goblin (bogwart) then go orc camp
Well, i do this two steps but when i go into the pub the warrior girl says: "I'll let you know when the plan is ready" without mention anything about bogwart.

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
I like this game, really. But it's annoying to collide with bug after bug. White raven should rename it in Bugs Buggy. Is ist so hard to avoid this?

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
try it with 1.4,2 there is a download here in the thread with mega. It has worked with a save from 1.4.1

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
I like this game, really. But it's annoying to collide with bug after bug. White raven should rename it in Bugs Buggy. Is ist so hard to avoid this?
wait for a .3 ending release. if you get 1.3.3 it should be bug free otherwise wait for 1.4.3 to come out, takes a while for the bugs to be found and fixed.

Reactions: Ruodger

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Could someone please tell me what I am missing? I am lost on this game. I am addicted to cum, can not work in the brothel any longer, Warrior tells me that she will let me know when she has a plan. I go see the goblin every day to get my "fix" What do I need to complete to get to the slavers camp? And I still can not get to the part where the other girl enters the cabin with the "I love your boobs" guy....

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
Could someone please tell me what I am missing? I am lost on this game. I am addicted to cum, can not work in the brothel any longer, Warrior tells me that she will let me know when she has a plan. I go see the goblin every day to get my "fix" What do I need to complete to get to the slavers camp? And I still can not get to the part where the other girl enters the cabin with the "I love your boobs" guy....
Do you have the mirror, or use the mirror before getting cum addiction? If you did you'll have to use the cheat skull, set cum addiction to 000 so you can work in the brothel again. You need to have cum addiction BEFORE you are sent to the brothel to go down the slave path.

robco

Nov 10, 2017
Could you tell me where to get it, please? Thank you.
There are lies about it but none ever still told anything valuable or helpful enough they say the girl on the river sell you clothes for bar but it does not works no matter the gold you have she told you about clothes and that is all that happend, bunny suit? rofl... yeah sure. i think clothes in AND are a just a troll it's like the landlord house.

GoneinsaneNZ

Oct 20, 2018
Could you tell me where to get it, please? Thank you.
if you work in the tavern, it will unlock dancing, after while you pick a stage name, you can buy a waitress costume and end up working topless.
After a while dancing you'll get to dance as a bunny girl, after a while you'll get to give inn keeper lap dances.
inn keeper BJ while dancing still to come in future updates.
It's takes a while to unlock it all.

Reactions: Ruodger

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v1.4.2
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to continue on the next day - when i start to work in Orc's Camp and after then finish it,i can't do anything more,i try to go everywhere but can't back in the city - Bogwart say "she is not ready for that yet",the witch say "i told you goblin's cum can be dangerous" and in the place where is Futa Elf ,Bogwart say "you will have your time with my slave later,but now we have work to do"! How i can continue,what i need to do? PS: I can see the quest with Sarah is not finished yet in this update - she continue to say "I will told you when the plan is ready" !

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes