angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
@GorgonInfernalis I hope you dont mind me asking a follow up question. I just worked in the inn for the first time and chose to go after the 2 guys and the bartending girl. Where do I have to go to watch them?
had no idea that was even in game still... the first time entering Vicky sees them in the corner and has a chance to follow outside and around back behind building

katajab

Aug 24, 2018
Can somebody help me ? I have still at Sarah , that she will tell me when the plan will be ready. Do you know how trigger , that mission ?

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Aww, so little bimbo content so far. Hope it gets expanded on more soon. Still, I gotta say I'm curious about that mmorpg idea the dev has for the patreon goal. Player fights with temporary slavery could either be great or terrible, but I'd love to see the day I can test it out and see for myself.

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
Can somebody help me ? I have still at Sarah , that she will tell me when the plan will be ready. Do you know how trigger , that mission ?
that means you're at the end of current game, it seems if you what to play new missions you'll have to start over. Like me, I've passed all these triggers for the new content long time ago

katajab

Aug 24, 2018
that means you're at the end of current game, it seems if you what to play new missions you'll have to start over. Like me, I've passed all these triggers for the new content long time ago
I had this at old save from 1.5.3 . I thought the continue of this mission will be in this patch . So is there any way to trigger the new missions ?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Got the succubus to drink the goblin cum but now it seems I am in a loop and it wont advance, is that the end of the update or did I miss something?

Reactions: epol

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Cant wait to try this new content out and looks like some story progression and more bogwart lol woot woot!

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Iv asked this here before but can someone please update op with an animation tag! This game has some good animation and people looking for animations via search would miss out on this cool game and have been for months. Thanks in advance.

Crw0

Nov 5, 2017
Hello there.
After Tricking Angel to drink goblin cum, dilog happens, and game teleported here, and I hve this, insted ofsomething that should happen.
How to fix or deal with thats some-sort? Only wait for update?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Hello there.
After Tricking Angel to drink goblin cum, dilog happens, and game teleported here, and I hve this, insted ofsomething that should happen.
How to fix or deal with thats some-sort? Only wait for update?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats where I am at as well.

katajab

Aug 24, 2018
Ok , so it works now and now Im stuck on this quest : I have to tell Sarah , that Im now able to access the strip club , but if I go talk with her , she ask me : Have you done the ritual yet ? Could you help me ?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Ok , so it works now and now Im stuck on this quest : I have to tell Sarah , that Im now able to access the strip club , but if I go talk with her , she ask me : Have you done the ritual yet ? Could you help me ?
go talk to the witch.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes