Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The innkeeper is still bugged a bit, once he offers the deal of suckin him aff every night for sleeping at the in and i accept it still prevents me from gettin emma's addiction scene out the way for it

Feb 1, 2019
damn seems are problems when u take angel down stairs it appears i cannot be here and your char is teleported back. U cant complete the quest in this way need fix. Ill do tomorrow the cum addicted path maybe there is a way

Reactions: vrajeala100

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
damn seems are problems when u take angel down stairs it appears i cannot be here and your char is teleported back. U cant complete the quest in this way need fix. Ill do tomorrow the cum addicted path maybe there is a way
the cum addiction path is buged to , you get kicked out of the brothel but shara dosent respont telling you to find another way into the orc stronghold

Aug 23, 2018
how to start the quest book of light, i completed the hand mirror quest but still sarah keeps on saying will tell you when the plan is ready ?

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
will just have to be patent and wate for the bug fix's, dev is usually pretty good at putting theim out shortly after their found

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Is there a way to remove cum addicition? I tried getting a job in the brothel but Debbie said they won´t take Victoria because she is addicted...

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
how to get bimbofication
For fucks sake really?

You can't be bothered to go back one fucking page where it is asked and answered for the millionth time in the thread. Can't move your mouse up to the top to the little search box and use it?

Edit: Sorry mods if that was out of line.
Just tired of 100 pages of people asking the same questions without taking 5 min to search first or 5 poeple per page whining for a save. Will try place nice with others in future.

May 14, 2017
For fucks sake really?

You can't be bothered to go back one fucking page where it is asked and answered for the millionth time in the thread. Can't move your mouse up to the top to the little search box and use it?

Edit: Sorry mods if that was out of line.
Just tired of 100 pages of people asking the same questions without taking 5 min to search first or 5 poeple per page whining for a save. Will try place nice with others in future.
how to get bimbofication lol

666dom

Jul 29, 2018
Hello,

I add the 1.6.1 bug fix and after coming back in the town with the book of life and a short dialog with sarah, I have a black screen... Somi one could help me? Or do I have to wait for the next bug fix?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I don´t get it. I started working at the brothel (got rid of cum addiction by editing the save file) but now, after 2 days I can´t get past Debbie again, because I apparently am addicted again and always have to suck off Debbie... Do I have to edit the save file again, or is that wanted behavior?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes