teddar

Jul 30, 2017
With the 1.6.1 files posted a few pages back i can trick the succubus and get down to the basement with her. At that point i just say "i should not be here" and go back upstairs. So, looks like i'll be waiting for the next version which is a damn shame as i really wanted to get to that orc village :sneaky:

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
how to get into that sound interesting orc village ? It's a part of the main quest ?
The only way i found out trough editing the save files is; you have to get sopie cum addictec while doing the church Mission, afterwards when she tells you to use the ritual on the succubus, choose the option to get help from the witch, she will tell you that sophie is talking nonsense and u can get a revenge on her; after editing the bugged succubus mission you can take sophie to bogwart und get her more addicted, after 3 days you can go and visit bogwart again, he will bring you the orc city and show scenes with his 2 new slaves sophie gets a bimbofication tho. The context ends there i assume since you are not able to leave the city afterwards without cheating again. In the orc city you can get milked and visit a gloryhole where you get fucked in the ass/pussy

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
The only way i found out trough editing the save files is; you have to get sopie cum addictec while doing the church Mission, afterwards when she tells you to use the ritual on the succubus, choose the option to get help from the witch, she will tell you that sophie is talking nonsense and u can get a revenge on her; after editing the bugged succubus mission you can take sophie to bogwart und get her more addicted, after 3 days you can go and visit bogwart again, he will bring you the orc city and show scenes with his 2 new slaves sophie gets a bimbofication tho. The context ends there i assume since you are not able to leave the city afterwards without cheating again. In the orc city you can get milked and visit a gloryhole where you get fucked in the ass/pussy
Quick question, what variable did you edit to get through the bugged Succubus mission? You know, for reference, while I'm watching them debug the game in their Discord.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Quick question, what variable did you edit to get through the bugged Succubus mission? You know, for reference, while I'm watching them debug the game in their Discord.
actually i am using a program called "RpgMakerSaveEdit" since its alot easier to change the variables etc, so i dont know exactly sry D:

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
actually i am using a program called "RpgMakerSaveEdit" since its alot easier to change the variables etc, so i dont know exactly sry D:
Oh, I use that too, I just figured you might remember what the variable was that did it for you, because I haven't had any combinations work.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Oh, I use that too, I just figured you might remember what the variable was that did it for you, because I haven't had any combinations work.
On the Switches Tab: When u scroll all the way down i started to tick from "ritualdemon to showSarahsucc" i just left "forcedto_work" out of there. i dont remeber if i changed something afterwards for bogwart to process; you can try to wait 3 days or just find a variable aswell

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
On the Switches Tab: When u scroll all the way down i started to tick from "ritualdemon to showSarahsucc" i just left "forcedto_work" out of there. i dont remeber if i changed something afterwards for bogwart to process; you can try to wait 3 days or just find a variable aswell
Appreciate it may, I'll give it a go.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v1.6.2

PC

Mac

Data Patch

Bugfix 1.6.2

+ When sleeping at the orc city you won't be teleport back to old man house.

+ The orc guards was not guarding the city properly.

+ Fixed if you've been in the basement before you couldn't finish the mission A window to your soul.

+ Fixed endless loop at Brothel when forced to work when Angel get suspicious.

+ Fixed endless loop after the bad end (if you had 0 energy you can't serve a customer).

+ Fixed a black screen after you leave the church area.

+ Fixed if refusing to fetch water for Angel it restarted the dialog.

+ Fixed double Debbie appeared.

+ Fixed typos at brothel conversation.

+ Fixed Debbie would still check for your cum addiction after the quest.

+ Fixed picture staying at screen after Lacing Sarah's drink.

+ Fixed if you ask Adeline for a potion before enter her house the quest messed up.

+ Fixed Adeline and Goblin character stayed in the house after the event.

+ If you decided to remove all your energy at the brothel the quest "A demon's weakness" failed.

+ You could work after the mission is almost done "A demon's weakness" locking the game.

+ Fixed a typo (bimbo wench)

+ Fixed early on in the mission if you lace Sarah's drink you could not lead her to Bogwart.

+ Added the way to start cum addiction cure (Talk to Juliette when she's not drunk at the pub)

+ Fixed old man punished Victoria every third day even though she was a good girl.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I have the 1.6.0 MAC version running. Does anybody know where the save files are located in the Mac version?

stever

Jun 14, 2017
I have the 1.6.0 MAC version running. Does anybody know where the save files are located in the Mac version?
Oh man, I've had the same issue. I don't know if this is universal, but it turns out they're just scattered in my Library > Application Support. Like, no folder or any organization, they're just there in the open. If you have trouble revealing hidden files, I suggest Funter.

Sorrow_421

Nov 20, 2018
Is there any reason to do the prison bit in the beginning? Or it's just unfinished and you only get more corrupt?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes