no one here

May 15, 2017
End of content.

Complain to the creator. I think it's more difficult to do random events in RPGM, but I dunno.

Use the skip scene method to go faster? There are multiple routes, just saying you want saves doesn't tell anyone anything about what you want, other than you want to play the game without playing the game.

Don't save Sophie from the orcs, keep on deciding to wait. Go with Sara to the church to get the book of light, decide to suck their cocks, she gets addicted. Take her to Bogwart after you've dealt with the succubus. Wait 3 days, then back to Bogwart.
how do you take her to a church?

Sky505

Nov 28, 2017
is there a continuation to the orc camo mission in this update or it is just the same scenes? thanks.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
im confused it says above after church deal with the succubus do i have to do something in the brothel to start this or does it happen on its own?
Follow the Brothel quest line.

how do you actually skip scenes? the skip scenes object just activates a code?
The Skip Scenes object will let you skip most scenes. You can get the code using an RPGmaker Save editor, or you can go back a page or two where I posted it. It's a 4 digit code. It turns the skip feature on and off, and while not perfect, skips most scenes.

Clementine64

Feb 19, 2018
The Skip Scenes object will let you skip most scenes. You can get the code using an RPGmaker Save editor, or you can go back a page or two where I posted it. It's a 4 digit code. It turns the skip feature on and off, and while not perfect, skips most scenes.
4532, thanks

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Oh man, I've had the same issue. I don't know if this is universal, but it turns out they're just scattered in my Library > Application Support. Like, no folder or any organization, they're just there in the open. If you have trouble revealing hidden files, I suggest Funter.
Thanks
I found it........... finally they are loose files called Application Supportfile7.rpgsaveApplication Supportfile7.rpgsave or such...
sheesh

Reactions: stever

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
hmm, so i still cant seem to progress past the first day, wont let me pay taxes or sleep. Am i doing something horribly wrong?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
hmm, so i still cant seem to progress past the first day, wont let me pay taxes or sleep. Am i doing something horribly wrong?
Is it night time? You can't pay taxes until then. If you've used the cheat skull to stop energy loss then you'll need to use the cheater to move to night and possibly interact with the carrot box in the Jerk's/Old Man's house.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Is it night time? You can't pay taxes until then. If you've used the cheat skull to stop energy loss then you'll need to use the cheater to move to night and possibly interact with the carrot box in the Jerk's/Old Man's house.
nope, not using cheats, and it's dark outside, but it just says i cant pay taxes until ive worked.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
nope, not using cheats, and it's dark outside, but it just says i cant pay taxes until ive worked.
In that case try to work at the pub. If you can't yet due to being too pure then go the Jerk or Old Man's house, walk up the carrot box in the upper right corner of either house and use Z or space to interact with it (you'll hear applause at the Jerk's house so that's the better one to use). This should bypass the need to work.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
In that case try to work at the pub. If you can't yet due to being too pure then go the Jerk or Old Man's house, walk up the carrot box in the upper right corner of either house and use Z or space to interact with it (you'll hear applause at the Jerk's house so that's the better one to use). This should bypass the need to work.
ok, if i do the carrot thing and work at the bar i can sleep at least, but i can only work once a day, the hell is wrong with this game?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
ok, if i do the carrot thing and work at the bar i can sleep at least, but i can only work once a day, the hell is wrong with this game?
You have 100 mp for work, the day time jobs (feed chickens, laundry, brush horses and babysit kids) each use 25 mp, bar work (and later dancing) use 50 mp. When half your mp is used up the game autmaticaly moves to night.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
You have 100 mp for work, the day time jobs (feed chickens, laundry, brush horses and babysit kids) each use 25 mp, bar work (and later dancing) use 50 mp. When half your mp is used up the game autmaticaly moves to night.
i see... so i can only do the bar stuff if i wanna play the game, and every other odd-job around town softlocks the game... great, thanks for the help bud, but gonna uninstall this shiz.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i see... so i can only do the bar stuff if i wanna play the game, and every other odd-job around town softlocks the game... great, thanks for the help bud, but gonna uninstall this shiz.
If you use the cheat skull (code's in the OP) you have the option of turning off mp allowing you to work an infinite number of times although you have to use the cheater item in order to switch to night time. Alternatively you could use the cheater on its own to skip day time and work twice at night.

However, if you're already this frustrated then you'll be having fits when you encounter some of the bugs later on.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
If you use the cheat skull (code's in the OP) you have the option of turning off mp allowing you to work an infinite number of times although you have to use the cheater item in order to switch to night time. Alternatively you could use the cheater on its own to skip day time and work twice at night.

However, if you're already this frustrated then you'll be having fits when you encounter some of the bugs later on.
It's a shame, this game seemed right up my alley, and it worked fine when i played it a year or so ago, eh, what can you do?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes