666dom

Jul 29, 2018
Even after the bug fix 2 there is still bugs. I've started the quest of the succubus and I can't go further because I can't work because 'I must talk to Sarah" message And when I go to see sarah, i can't tell to her...

benj

Jul 31, 2017
Even after the bug fix 2 there is still bugs. I've started the quest of the succubus and I can't go further because I can't work because 'I must talk to Sarah" message And when I go to see sarah, i can't tell to her...
You can work at the glory hole

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I have a question about the cheat skull. I deactivated hunger/TP consumption, does that stop time from progressing? I want to dance in the Pub, but regardless of how many jobs I do, time does not seem to progress..

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I have a question about the cheat skull. I deactivated hunger/TP consumption, does that stop time from progressing? I want to dance in the Pub, but regardless of how many jobs I do, time does not seem to progress..
Time does not progress on its own if you remove hp and mp from the game,there is another item which is named as "cheater" ,just use that and time changes

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v1.6.2! (Still shows v1.6.0 as the version.)

Win (288MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_1286688

How do you get to the orc city?
While on your way to the orc camp you will see a new path opposite to the direction of orc camp , lead the path to its end and you will find the orc city
BTW is it related to main quest , cuz I didn't feel like it

Reactions: stever

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How do I debug the game so I can continue working? I took Sarah to Bogwart, and when I try to work in the Pub Vicky says she has to talk to sarah in the pub, but obviously sarah is not there anymore.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Well if you enter the orc city you will find him. Don't be disturbed by the two orcs at the entrance
just walk into the city lol
Man the game needs some serious fixing....

Reactions: avicarni778

dippydippydot

Jun 22, 2017
If we could get a update too the walkthrough that would be great. Im stuck in a loop with bowgarts taking me to the orcs and cant tell if its a bug, end of the content line or if im missing something

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
As a classic adult rpg this game is good : nice graphisms and situations.

But i think that's a waste that there are no random event when doing jobs other than waitress.

Reactions: PalmFace

Vasek

Mar 9, 2018
Hi would you be so kind and upload saves. I played it already and i dont want to do all boring stuff again....

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
If we could get a update too the walkthrough that would be great. Im stuck in a loop with bowgarts taking me to the orcs and cant tell if its a bug, end of the content line or if im missing something
End of content.

As a classic adult rpg this game is good : nice graphisms and situations.

But i think that's a waste that there are no random event when doing jobs other than waitress.
Complain to the creator. I think it's more difficult to do random events in RPGM, but I dunno.

Hi would you be so kind and upload saves. I played it already and i dont want to do all boring stuff again....
Use the skip scene method to go faster? There are multiple routes, just saying you want saves doesn't tell anyone anything about what you want, other than you want to play the game without playing the game.

#2,586
how do you get the sophia and sarah scenes/get sarah addicted
Don't save Sophie from the orcs, keep on deciding to wait. Go with Sara to the church to get the book of light, decide to suck their cocks, she gets addicted. Take her to Bogwart after you've dealt with the succubus. Wait 3 days, then back to Bogwart.

no one here

May 15, 2017
do you have to follow one path or can i work the brothel finish what i need to there then go to the goblin and get addicited to then bring sarah and to also get addicted?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes