rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Who do you mean with "Jerk House"?
You have to choose a house that you stay. First house is old man's house. He want to do his chore. Second house is Jerk house. He want to see your tits. Enter the area, go north you see old man house, if you go to right to his house you see jerk house there. So second house is Jerk house, next to tax office.

Reactions: PalmFace

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Actually you can stay at BOTH houses even if you are staying at the old mans house. To stay at the jerk's house enter the house when it's time to sleep and walk up against the left side of the wall and walk straight up and click the bed and go to sleep as there isn't anything along that wall to prevent you from getting into the sleeping room.

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
game still freeze when there are videos ... other games dont . this is the only game . btw i dont keep pressing space bar or any click ...

D

Deleted member 53291

new dreams are not triggering (curing cum addiction). Does anyone know who to trigger those?

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to make her lose her virginity? I've already raised her corruption but all I keep getting even on the prostitution scenes is blowjobs.

U

User_1286688

Does anyone know how to make her lose her virginity? I've already raised her corruption but all I keep getting even on the prostitution scenes is blowjobs.
You have to complete all three of them at least twice (blowjob , titjob , handjob)
Then you will be able to get pussy fucked

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
She can also lose her virginity if you pick fake it during the one Sarah mission where Sophie gets caught and enter the forest when you try to find out where Sophie is and meet a dark elf futa and later if you return she'll fuck the MC.

Komogor

Jan 4, 2019
She can also lose her virginity if you pick fake it during the one Sarah mission where Sophie gets caught and enter the forest when you try to find out where Sophie is and meet a dark elf futa and later if you return she'll fuck the MC.
Or you can do it with Blake (the guy in the tavern) after you have all the relevant dreams.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never wasted even one breath on Blake ever. For this run through I tried to do the fake option but the game was freezing when the dark elf looked at the MC's boobs so I had to do the other route. When I got to the orc city my character was still a virgin.

tetra4

Dec 1, 2018
can someone post a full save with global and config please. mine is glitched out and i really dont want to restart the game. or at least until the beginning of v1.6.2.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes