peekayy

May 5, 2018
I think so - you launch the speed hack once and it changes some options in the game and then you launch the game and can use 1-9 keys to change the speed.
To answer us both, it does :) Makes the game jittery and can freeze it, but works. Ideally Id like to find the file that contains the movement speed and edit that.
Im sure I was walking alot faster before I used the cheats... I tried turning running off and on again in the settings too and that didnt resolve it..
Ahh well, it means grinding this game is gunna take longer :) lol

123steve

Mar 18, 2019
Im having a issue getting a few scences i didnt know if i need something to trigger it

1st scene i cant figure out how to get bogwart to whore out victoria to orcs... he just keeps having her kiss his feet then blow bangs her.
2nd scene i cant figure out how to get vicktoria and emma how to fight over innkeeper
3rd scene i cant figure out how to get victoria how to turn tricks for the innkeeper... i saw a scene in th folder about it

no one here

May 15, 2017
after i use the ointment i can no longer talk to the jerk after her tits get bigger nothing happens with him

123steve

Mar 18, 2019
also i cant trigger the bath scene with old man... how many times do i need to bath him till it progresses

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
1st scene you need to cum addicted before the start of the brothel mission, however, it is possible to enter the orc camp on your own by approaching the fence on the right of the entrance, creeping towards it one step at a time.

123steve

Mar 18, 2019
1st scene you need to cum addicted before the start of the brothel mission, however, it is possible to enter the orc camp on your own by approaching the fence on the right of the entrance, creeping towards it one step at a time.
doesnt having cum addiction before brothel trigger debbie to throw you out? also i dont get what you mean by getting in orc camp sry.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
doesnt having cum addiction before brothel trigger debbie to throw you out? also i dont get what you mean by getting in orc camp sry.
Ifyou have cum addiction before you start at the brothel Debbie kicks you out so return to Sarah and she will send you the goblin that got you addicted.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ver 1.6.3

PC

Mac

Data Patch

Bugfix 1.6.3

+ Fixed Victoria disappearing after skipping dance events.

+ Fixed you can't work after leading Sarah to Bogwart making the game unable progress.

+ Fixed sometimes when you talked to Juliette the cum addiction cure event wouldn't start.

+ Fixed Sophia is captured but appears at the pub when you come back from the quest before talking to Sarah.

+ Fixed Priapra says that Victoria lied to her about her virginity and later Victoria says she lost her virginity to Priapra.

+ Fixed after leading Sarah to Bogwart Victoria could not get more cum from him.

+ Properly added butt-hurt event after futa orc scene (Bogwarts cave), glory hole scene in orc city, gang bang scenes in orc camp, street prostitution and Bogwart anal sex.

+ Added a way to cheat back to the human city.

+ Fixed after the old man helps a butt hurt Victoria she would still walk slow.

Changes

+ Removed the option to start over the second mission (the ugly lever in the city).

+ Removed the corruption condition before you could join Sarah's squad and start the missions.

+ Changed how to join the squad, now you don't have to wait one day to do the test.

+ Changed first mission, only requires two days instead of three to complete.

+ Changed the requirement to get the new wench outfit, (seems like it could be locked out if your reputation changed.)

Reactions: JamesRod

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
Ver 1.6.3

PC

Data Patch

I'm unable to link to the Mac version

Bugfix 1.6.3

+ Fixed Victoria disappearing after skipping dance events.

+ Fixed you can't work after leading Sarah to Bogwart making the game unable progress.

+ Fixed sometimes when you talked to Juliette the cum addiction cure event wouldn't start.

+ Fixed Sophia is captured but appears at the pub when you come back from the quest before talking to Sarah.

+ Fixed Priapra says that Victoria lied to her about her virginity and later Victoria says she lost her virginity to Priapra.

+ Fixed after leading Sarah to Bogwart Victoria could not get more cum from him.

+ Properly added butt-hurt event after futa orc scene (Bogwarts cave), glory hole scene in orc city, gang bang scenes in orc camp, street prostitution and Bogwart anal sex.

+ Added a way to cheat back to the human city.

+ Fixed after the old man helps a butt hurt Victoria she would still walk slow.

Changes

+ Removed the option to start over the second mission (the ugly lever in the city).

+ Removed the corruption condition before you could join Sarah's squad and start the missions.

+ Changed how to join the squad, now you don't have to wait one day to do the test.

+ Changed first mission, only requires two days instead of three to complete.

+ Changed the requirement to get the new wench outfit, (seems like it could be locked out if your reputation changed.)
wat futa orc scene how did i miss that ? how do you get it ?

MichelleK2

Dec 15, 2017
I've been doing the Bogwarts scenes, but i cant get passed the "kiss my feet" scene. What needs to happen for the chain to progress? I played a bit with save editor but couldnt find anything.

123steve

Mar 18, 2019
I've been doing the Bogwarts scenes, but i cant get passed the "kiss my feet" scene. What needs to happen for the chain to progress? I played a bit with save editor but couldnt find anything.
that is it... unless you go to debbie suck her, get thrown out, then go to Sarah she directs you to bogwarts he starts whoring you off there should be 3 different levels of the same scene then that is it.

D

Deleted member 53291

I still don't know how to trigger curing cum addiction dreams, anyone?

Reactions: this
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes