this

Apr 25, 2017
It's not allowing me to sleep. It's saying need to pay tax before. If I go to the commander. It's asking I have to work before Claiming. Pls tell me wat to do
Load previous savegame, or Install RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu and change appropriate variable responsible for work, or repair your save game using some savegame editor. The first option is suggested.

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
To everyone complaining:

- the game can freeze during animations. It always has and always will. Blame Whiteraven, the dev. Asking for fixes here won't change anything.

- this game has and always will have bugs. No matter how many bugfixes will be released. The dev won't change this because if he knew what he was doing it wouldn't happen.

- this game needs at least 2 to 3 bugfixes to be playable with every release. It has been like that since forever.

- the dev doesn't need to make a walkthrough. If you want one - create one.

- complaining about a game that you aren't supporting is a waste of time. The dev doesn't read these messages. Asking for fixes simply won't work.

Reactions: araihs and Blayo

Hailey

Oct 13, 2018
To everyone complaining:

- the game can freeze during animations. It always has and always will. Blame Whiteraven, the dev. Asking for fixes here won't change anything.

- this game has and always will have bugs. No matter how many bugfixes will be released. The dev won't change this because if he knew what he was doing it wouldn't happen.

- this game needs at least 2 to 3 bugfixes to be playable with every release. It has been like that since forever.

- the dev doesn't need to make a walkthrough. If you want one - create one.

- complaining about a game that you aren't supporting is a waste of time. The dev doesn't read these messages. Asking for fixes simply won't work.
Funnily enough, I support her via patreon. Honestly, relax, as long as people don't become rude with their posts ( Which your post will cause ) It's fine. As far as bug fixes? Yeah, they happen, but this game simply has more of them and reporting them here helps other players define how/where/when the bugs happen to avoid them. Honestly, the majority of your post was unneeded and unnecessary.

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
Funnily enough, I support her via patreon. Honestly, relax, as long as people don't become rude with their posts ( Which your post will cause ) It's fine. As far as bug fixes? Yeah, they happen, but this game simply has more of them and reporting them here helps other players define how/where/when the bugs happen to avoid them.
First of all, I'm relaxed. Second, you clearly don't read many of the messages here on the forums.
My post won't be the cause of rude posts because I'm simply stating facts. The objective my post was to let the people know about the issues this game has.

Before 1.6.1 was released people complained about the bugs. I told them to wait for a bit because a bugfix would be released that day and another one the day after. Guess what? I was right.

Members like myself have posted comments in this thread telling people to wait for 2 to 3 bugfixes to start playing.
Some people don't want to listen and instead flood this thread with questions about bugs, most of those people don't use the search option which causes the same questions to be asked over and over again. It doesn't help anyone and actually people do get upset and rude when their questions don't get answered.

Honestly, the majority of your post was unneeded and unnecessary.
Right back at you.

Reactions: Blayo

Rix

Jun 2, 2017
how can I cure cum addiction ? talk to the girl in the bar who comes every ~2 days (but that doesnt work)?

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
how can I cure cum addiction ? talk to the girl in the bar who comes every ~2 days (but that doesnt work)?
Event should be fixed in 1.6.3. Might still be bugged.

Is there any new progress on the slave route? I feel like I'm stuck.
There hasn't been an update to the slave route for quite a long time now so don't count on anything. Also you could check the scene pics/vids in the folder if you missed any.

how to work in brothel when i am cum addicted pls
Can't work in the brothel when addicted. There is an alternative route with Bogwart.

well , game froze during video ... again ... and i wasnt pressing any key or mouse . happens with this game only , and nobody helps with it
Nobody here can help with it. It has been an issue with this game since it came out pretty much. You could join WhiteRaven's discord channel and try your luck there.

Froze on pay the tax when blowing the captain. Fix please. Was working fine on previous version 1.6.2. Also stuck with Debbie, when I need to apologize, the pic blinks and then freeze.
That scene froze constantly for me in 1.6.2 but if you save before the scene and restart the game then load the save it didn't freeze. Might help but it is annoying either way.

Glad I'm not the only one, the bogwart scenes freeze as well (though that maybe because of my laptop)
It's the game, not the computer.

it's what i've done, but when i talk to the girl in the brothel ,she say no more cum for you
It was bugged in 1.6.2 so it might not have been fixed or be bugged because of the use of cheats.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So on a scale of one to ten, how playable is this version? This is a game I tend to just ignore for many months in the hopes I have a sizeable chunk to play through.
Only it tends to end up a case of not being able to do much "playing"...

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes