U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v1.6.3!

Win (288MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I always choose "jerk house" to stay some point he gives you a potion and your tits growed. May be other house (old man) give you that potion but newer try.
Sorry for bringing that answer up again, but how long do I have to stay with the jerk? I am topless in his house for like 20 days now, but he always just says "I love your boobs"...

Reactions: sora21345

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
well , game froze during video ... again ... and i wasnt pressing any key or mouse . happens with this game only , and nobody helps with it

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
eheh was do well waiting for the bugfix 3 that dv always do 3 bug fixes before to launch a new version lol.

mornelith2424

Oct 4, 2017
after serving as a wench and skiping - and sometimes not - i have problems with finishing the shift , the game says i didnt finish but all tables are served . any idea what to do ?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
after serving as a wench and skiping - and sometimes not - i have problems with finishing the shift , the game says i didnt finish but all tables are served . any idea what to do ?
Might be the bug with Juliet, in past builds, on days when she was there you wouldn't be able to finish the shift.

The solution is to finish serving her first then serve the guards and Sarah afterwards.

MichelleK2

Dec 15, 2017
that is it... unless you go to debbie suck her, get thrown out, then go to Sarah she directs you to bogwarts he starts whoring you off there should be 3 different levels of the same scene then that is it.
Oh, ok. Thank you for the help!

Sorry for bringing that answer up again, but how long do I have to stay with the jerk? I am topless in his house for like 20 days now, but he always just says "I love your boobs"...
You need to dream the right things so he can spy on you. Use the dream selector to pick "titjob (BE)" or something like that a few times in a row.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
1554490353373.png

it stucks after i drink the "wanna look like me" potion..
please, fix it or show me to to skip this scene..

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
You have to see dream about jerk titjob. Use dream cheat. İts about three time enough after that he offer the potion.

I found lot of bugs and stuck. After defeating the succibus(I didnt write:rolleyes:) go to the Sarah and option show up "sent to the goblin or no". If bring her to goblin game stuck. If I dont do that option newer show up. When I go to the goblin she says "master whatever his name" but ı newer meet him before. Drink or ass fuck option came, some point he began to train me its so confusing. I didnt try to rescue other girl but again some point she thanks me to rescue herself. WTF... I hope this fix fix something.

Reactions: PalmFace

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Froze on pay the tax when blowing the captain. Fix please. Was working fine on previous version 1.6.2. Also stuck with Debbie, when I need to apologize, the pic blinks and then freeze.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the post linked in the op with my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v1.6.3.

Reactions: GorgonInfernalis

Hailey

Oct 13, 2018
Has anyone managed to get to the orc city yet? I walk in, and can only access two buildings, with two scenes.

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
It's not allowing me to sleep. It's saying need to pay tax before. If I go to the commander. It's asking I have to work before Claiming. Pls tell me wat to do

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes