the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the post linked in the op with my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v1.6.4.

Reactions: Valronn

bribri74

Apr 18, 2018
Hi there

I have a question when you are working like a wench at night in the bar.
I m not sure about this but i think when i served Sarah, i could mix up her drink with pink liquid or goblin's cum. Not sure about this cause i was on clicking fury session.
Can someone confirm this and tell me how to do this please ?
Thx

nietzsche666

Apr 11, 2018
Is there any new content for the Bogwarts slave / cum addiction route (the one where you DON'T get to work in the brothel) since 1.6.0? Expanded whoring out in the orc camp scenes etc.?

wwarrock

Nov 6, 2018
I have a bug with mission "a window to your soul"
After i blow goblins in church i spoke with sarah and next morning she taked me to pub but in here i have black screen and cant do shit

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
This is interesting game. By my opinion there should be more Lesbian content and Female domination to make this game even more interesting. So far i have encountered one lesbian scene in brothel.

Reactions: Valronn and pootin

robco

Nov 10, 2017
@nietzsche666

Is there any new content for the Bogwarts slave / cum addiction route (the one where you DON'T get to work in the brothel) since 1.6.0? Expanded whoring out in the orc camp scenes etc.?
Try out the RPG maker engine, then you understand how it can be as fast as it is.

robco

Nov 10, 2017
This is interesting game. By my opinion there should be more Lesbian content and Female domination to make this game even more interesting. So far i have encountered one lesbian scene in brothel.
There are also Futa elf and orc content so far wich means it's a strap-on-like lesb scene.

Oct 28, 2018
I have problems with this game: Blake story never works, the first fuck with him always crash the game and so i cannot continue that storyline. Also i don't understand what i have to do now that im in the orc city, seems that the story is over because in the brothel i captured the demon and sarah is bogwart's slave

D

Deleted member 53291

I added event when victoria washes henry for the fourth time, if she chooses him not to lock the doors she gives him bj.
And some pictures for scenes at the brothel and innkeeper dance.

Reactions: matekun and laladon

JamesRod

Oct 2, 2018
I've been playing this game for a while and it is really fun. I just wanted to know if it was possible to stay with the Innkeeper at all? I can see some animation files for just him (different to the BJ scenes in the pub) , but I can never end up being able to stay there.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
took a longer break from the game, so just out of curiousity.. is the slave route from the beginning expanded.. the one where you played inside the cell? last i remember you only could train your blowjobs and that was it.... anything new?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
took a longer break from the game, so just out of curiousity.. is the slave route from the beginning expanded.. the one where you played inside the cell? last i remember you only could train your blowjobs and that was it.... anything new?
Unfortunately nothing new yet

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Any of you lovely folk have a up-to-date walkthrough for the small events?

That said, game is good, albeit absurdly slow paced and unclear on pretty much everything. Needs some serious case of skip event button.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes