Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Who should i tag to request someone to add an animation tag? Seems a shame for people to miss out on some of the best animations because it doesnt have the tag for search.

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
any idea of how many scene freeze up now? i got stuck on recusing juli from the goblins with cum addiction along with an older one that froze with the bunny girl dance for the inn keeper

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
any idea of how many scene freeze up now? i got stuck on recusing juli from the goblins with cum addiction along with an older one that froze with the bunny girl dance for the inn keeper
don't know if it's the solution, but what media player do people use ?? I have vlc media player (it's free) and I don't have any problems.

Eli911

Apr 4, 2019
am stuck on the first quest >> Feed the hen 6/6 i only found 5 hens ?
and there is no other quests !!!!!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
1- Will someone please update the walkthrough?
2- I can't get any of the new scenes (1.6.3) to trigger. Does anybody have any idea how to get the passport to the ogre city? (or orc city, or whatever it is)..also, how to move forward with the futa orc in bogwart's cave (after the initial first 2 scenes)

Reactions: mynamez2

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
1- Will someone please update the walkthrough?
2- I can't get any of the new scenes (1.6.3) to trigger. Does anybody have any idea how to get the passport to the ogre city? (or orc city, or whatever it is)..also, how to move forward with the futa orc in bogwart's cave (after the initial first 2 scenes)
1- The author is supposedly working on the walkthrough. It will be ready if and when it's ready.

2- To my knowledge, there is currently no way to get the passport to the Orc city. You can get in, though, by taking revenge on Sarah (Follow the Brothel story while NOT being a goblin cum addict, during that you'll go to a church, she can swallow goblin cum and get addicted, or supposedly you can gather the cum and mix it in her drink when you're wenching. Make sure you follow the Witch's plan to deal with the succubus, not Sarah's.) and getting her addicted to Goblin cum, then taking her to Bogwart and waiting three days. When you go to Bogwart again, he takes you to the city here Sarah (and Sophie if you didn't save her) are his bimbo cumslut slaves. Currently, the only things you can do in the orc city are you can be milked like a cow, and you can visit a glory hole for some scenes. There's supposed to be something where you have a bed there in a cage, but it's not firing. Maybe it does in 1.6.4, but we don't have access to that here.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
The 1.6.4 patch is here somewhere and you can get the pass by not taking revenge on Sarah.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Been a while since I have played this one.
Might try out the new updates.
That is right, updates, lol. Has been many months since I have played this one.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Here is a compressed win version of v1.6.3!

Win (288MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn.. from 1.8GB to 289MB!! you are a God send. Can you share what presets you use?

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
victoria is cum addicted , is the third time i go to the goblin for going to the camp , then goblin says come back in two days , i come , she gets fucked , the goblin says again come in two days ... i mean , i guess it's a bug or what ?? help ( btw i'm on 1.6 not 1.6.3

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
victoria is cum addicted , is the third time i go to the goblin for going to the camp , then goblin says come back in two days , i come , she gets fucked , the goblin says again come in two days ... i mean , i guess it's a bug or what ?? help ( btw i'm on 1.6 not 1.6.3
Current end of content for that path. (You can also go back every day if it floats your boat to rewatch that really long scene over and over. Or hell, just keep going without ending the day if that's your thing)

Reactions: Themysticman
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes