Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
this is a fun game but i think there are scenes in the orc camp not triggering, like the orc gangbang scene and by looks of things the street prostitution

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a way to stop this game from freezing during animations?
It always forces me to start all over again before i can get to the seriously slutty stuff
I always save before doing any new action or starting new scenes. If you hold down the skip button during animations, though, it freezes a lot. If you don't hold down the skip button during animations, then it shouldn't freeze.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
this is a fun game but i think there are scenes in the orc camp not triggering, like the orc gangbang scene and by looks of things the street prostitution
From what I remember reading, certain things in the orc camp weren't completed in this version.
The street prostitution works for me. It was from an older update, so should be fine. I usually redownload the files when I have issues with games, cause it may have been a bad download.

Reactions: Gaijin100

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
1.6.4 patch. Not tested so far.....
I thought 1.6.4 was meant to fix the bug where you can´t keep working in the brothel because "Sarah needs help" even after finishing the Sarah content..
I´m still unable to work in the brothel after having finished the content..

adrio89

May 5, 2019
i unlocked the dream in which victoria gets assfucked by the innkeeper.
how do i make her fuck him in real life?

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
1. any1 have save to start orc camp ( but big tits victoria). Evrytime i try to talk to sarah after i get kicked from brother she ask me if i did ritual....

2. how to get second goblin band end ?

3 how to start monsters town quests ?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP to v1.6.4. The main menu still says v1.6.3, but I compared the 1.6.4 files with the patched files uploaded by @geordie, and they are exactly the same (and different from 1.6.3)

Everyone who downloaded v1.6.3, even the compressed version, can download the 1.6.4 patch linked in OP

Mar 15, 2018
For me there is an issue in the current 1.6.4. version for Mac OS: If I try to save the game I get the error:

"Loading Error Failed to load: img/faces/Player.png" with the option to retry. This leads to same error though.

As a result I can´t save at all.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes