Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 292683 iam struck here help pls..
I have the same problem. The game is 50% complete. Quest completed with a succubus and started a quest to explore the city of orcs. After what time the character turns to the left and the game completely freezes. This usually happens when leaving the house where the character slept or when entering the city, if he slept outside the city.

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
I have the same problem. The game is 50% complete. Quest completed with a succubus and started a quest to explore the city of orcs. After what time the character turns to the left and the game completely freezes. This usually happens when leaving the house where the character slept or when entering the city, if he slept outside the city.
each of bad end is 16,66%. You cant get all bad ends in one save so its not possible to get 100%

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
each of bad end is 16,66%. You cant get all bad ends in one save so its not possible to get 100%
The problem is not that you can not collect bad endings, the problem is that the game at a certain moment freezes. I know when this happens, but I do not understand why and how to avoid it.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Kinda lot.
Sounds quite time consuming, that's sad. Maybe I will try it when I have more time to spend!

The exaggerate walking is a problem many rpg games have, which is one of the reasons I choose Renpy for my own storydriven fantasy game.

Anyways, thank you for your quick response!

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Because it's a rpg game, I have to ask: How much do you need to walk in this one?
1.5-2 hours on average, sometimes less. It depends on how much you like the plot and the visual component, how many options for the endings. The first time you go through as you will, then you read the passage, you “innocently” pass, taking into account that the character refuses dubious proposals, then you pass that the character agrees to everything. At some point you catch a bug, you can not get around it and wait for the next patch.
For example, when passing for the first time in the witch's house, goblin sperm was found and drunk, after which the character was denied employment in a brothel. And the second time I didn't want to play. Somewhere in half a year I downloaded the game again - a loophole was discovered, how to corrupt a character relatively quickly. Now I download again.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sounds quite time consuming, that's sad. Maybe I will try it when I have more time to spend!

The exaggerate walking is a problem many rpg games have, which is one of the reasons I choose Renpy for my own storydriven fantasy game.

Anyways, thank you for your quick response!
Totally agree with the walking avoidance. If it's a sandbox game where you can wander into a quest that does not rely on you completing another quest, then OK fine. But too often you are required to do actions in a preset order. So why have me wonder around?
In general it usually appears as though the rpg hikes are more padding as time fillers than are necessary for the game.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
what does code do and where do i put it in?
Easy. In the game press Esc -> Item -> Key Item -> Cheat skull. Then you can change the parameters: corruption, cum addiction, silver, bread and day/night change.
can someone tell me how to get new bar dress for some reason i never get option
First you need to have a some game progress in the bar. Then turn to the woman-laundress who gives work. She will say how much it costs (30 silver if I am not mistaken). After payment in the inventory appears the desired costume. When working as a waitress in a bar, this costume is worn automatically, visitors offer to remove the top part for the tip. When working as a dancer, Victoria puts on her old clothes.

D2019

May 19, 2019
+ Fixed saving Sophia quest wasn't added properly.

+ Sarah will be back at the pub after she leaves it with Anne (You have to re-enter the pub for her to show up)

+ Dream blocker is now working properly.

+ Fixed second scene with futa orc could get blocked.

Changes

+ Changed the nunmber of shifts needed to get the new wench outfit (from 10 to 5).
how do you install the patch?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes