Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Can some tell me how to do the third and fourth bad ending please.
I can be wrong, but the fourth achievement “tribal” I got about a year ago, continuing the relationship with a black guy. First, there is hj, deep bj, regular sex in the house, then master takes Vika to another house with his friends: he has sex, black guys with a white girl, further deep-throated work. After several sessions from Vika, an ideal slave is obtained and she is sold to a new owner.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Easy. In the game press Esc -> Item -> Key Item -> Cheat skull. Then you can change the parameters: corruption, cum addiction, silver, bread and day/night change.

First you need to have a some game progress in the bar. Then turn to the woman-laundress who gives work. She will say how much it costs (30 silver if I am not mistaken). After payment in the inventory appears the desired costume. When working as a waitress in a bar, this costume is worn automatically, visitors offer to remove the top part for the tip. When working as a dancer, Victoria puts on her old clothes.
ok thank i will try because i have already done some work as dancer and also and waittress but still never get offered to buy any cloths

U

User_1429444

Usually White Raven takes 2 months for an update , but the last update took 4 months , it is almost two months already but considering his present interest
He may take some more time

Reactions: Ammy_gordon

cookies252525

May 16, 2019
what do you do when you get to the city? just repeat the milking and glory hole?
(have the passport but going back to the town freezes the game)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes