Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
it takes as long as it takes. Too many projects on my mind that were closed cuz of the pressure of the their own fan-community.
WhiteRaven literally hired someone to speed things up, according to the goals there should be another 3d artist hired but I guess that never happened. Pretty sure every update after the hire only took longer and longer with less content then before surprisingly. Every new release still needs 2 to 3 bugfixes at the very least to actual be able to play the new content.

The people that have worked with DAZ studio will know that once you know how it works it only takes a very short amount of time to create new content. To tell you the truth: the entire set of bimbo-scene variations could be done in 3 to 4 hours and yes, that does include rendering (if the previous scenes were saved obviously). So there just aren't any excuses at this point to explain why it's such a snoozefest.

With a montly income of 2.8k just from Patreon, I for one do expect certain standards. Although I do enjoy this game WHEN it works, I do believe this project is one of those that should be closed.

D

Deleted member 53291

WhiteRaven literally hired someone to speed things up, according to the goals there should be another 3d artist hired but I guess that never happened. Pretty sure every update after the hire only took longer and longer with less content then before surprisingly. Every new release still needs 2 to 3 bugfixes at the very least to actual be able to play the new content.

The people that have worked with DAZ studio will know that once you know how it works it only takes a very short amount of time to create new content. To tell you the truth: the entire set of bimbo-scene variations could be done in 3 to 4 hours and yes, that does include rendering (if the previous scenes were saved obviously). So there just aren't any excuses at this point to explain why it's such a snoozefest.

With a montly income of 2.8k just from Patreon, I for one do expect certain standards. Although I do enjoy this game WHEN it works, I do believe this project is one of those that should be closed.
why don't you start making games/cgi?
Do you know which DAZ model he uses for victoria?

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
why don't you start making games/cgi?
Do you know which DAZ model he uses for victoria?
I attempted that in the past and although I am quite creative in making up stories about non-sexual things - it would be just a straight up slutfest if I actually created a game. Once I actually have a decent idea for a game I would consider making it but then I would still need to learn how to use Unity or Renpy (rpgm is crap). So the honest truth is that I'm just not convinced I would create a good game.

About the models, pretty sure the Genesis 3 models are being used. That said, there are literally tens of thousands of premade models available and sadly I can't tell you which one it is since there are just so damn many. But the fat guy is George HD for g3m if you want him instead :D

U

User_1468675

All of a sudden all this discussion
Is the update about to be released coming week or something ?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, the version is 1.6.4, but within the game appears 1.6.3 ... is it actually upgraded to 1.6.4?

hotuck

Nov 23, 2017
I think I have a problem. After the third scene of Sophie and the Goblins, When i return to the town Sophie comes out of nowhere and thanks victoria for rescuing her. And after that when i try to return to where sophie is caught, it just says "Sophie can't be saved" and i can't enter the place.

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
I think I have a problem. After the third scene of Sophie and the Goblins, When i return to the town Sophie comes out of nowhere and thanks victoria for rescuing her. And after that when i try to return to where sophie is caught, it just says "Sophie can't be saved" and i can't enter the place.
Just run with it and finish quest. Go talk to Sarah.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes