goldbazza

Jul 20, 2017
I thought the update was to be released this friday ?
That's what was said in the last update on Monday that it will hopefully be released Friday. Can only assume some issues/bugs were found which has delayed it. There's been no news to confirm anything though.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
WhiteRaven has actually said they are shooting for Sunday now. I think they have everything, it's just the finishing touches and a little bug testing.

Reactions: vrajeala100

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
So it should be out by tomorrow at the latest.
Maybe, maybe not. We found out yesterday that part of the reason for the delay is computer trouble. I'm not sure if it was Win10 or RPGMV that was crashing, but it was an issue all day. No data loss (backups), apparently, and the corrupted files were able to be fixed. That kind of thing happens even to triple A developers.

Aug 23, 2018
Maybe, maybe not. We found out yesterday that part of the reason for the delay is computer trouble. I'm not sure if it was Win10 or RPGMV that was crashing, but it was an issue all day. No data loss (backups), apparently, and the corrupted files were able to be fixed. That kind of thing happens even to triple A developers.
Oh !

D

Deleted member 53291

I don't believe this

D

Deleted member 53291

monday post is out, he didn't publish the update. Does anyone know what white raven wrote?

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
monday post is out, he didn't publish the update. Does anyone know what white raven wrote?
Said the update will hopefully be out late tonight or early tomorrow. Explained the difficulties with things crashing, and talked about what is in the update. (Bitchsuit, hucow, lore, more scenes with the jerk and innkeeper, avoidable golden shower punishment behind the inn, and more.) WR is working on it right now.

Reactions: alex andrews
Jul 2, 2019
Said the update will hopefully be out late tonight or early tomorrow. Explained the difficulties with things crashing, and talked about what is in the update. (Bitchsuit, hucow, lore, more scenes with the jerk and innkeeper, avoidable golden shower punishment behind the inn, and more.) WR is working on it right now.
What's golden shower punishment

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
he Updated his tfg site so probably the update is out now, fingers crossed.
Not yet. While recovering from yet another crash and scanning, he updated different places to 1.6.4 as the new public edition since 1.7 is coming out for Patreon tonight or early tomorrow.

Reactions: Shado10

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
You guys can crash for the night, it won't be till tomorrow. WhiteRaven has to get to bed. Gotta say, the update looks really good, though. Definitely good stuff to look forward too, I've seen all the previews and read a lot of material.

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
You guys can crash for the night, it won't be till tomorrow. WhiteRaven has to get to bed. Gotta say, the update looks really good, though. Definitely good stuff to look forward too, I've seen all the previews and read a lot of material.
Some bimbo content will come out in this update?

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Some bimbo content will come out in this update?

Some Bimbo content with Blake and some of his friends, and some Bimbo content where Victoria isn't the Bimbo (Bimbo NPCs, etc). Not entirely sure how it all ties together, though it's been talked about. This update isn't specifically Bimbo related, it's got more bitchsuit and hucow content, I think, but there are other things in many areas including the Bimbo storyline. Those are just smaller updates because they weren't the main focus.

Reactions: Randomplayer

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
Some Bimbo content with Blake and some of his friends, and some Bimbo content where Victoria isn't the Bimbo (Bimbo NPCs, etc). Not entirely sure how it all ties together, though it's been talked about. This update isn't specifically Bimbo related, it's got more bitchsuit and hucow content, I think, but there are other things in many areas including the Bimbo storyline. Those are just smaller updates because they weren't the main focus.
what is hucow means anyway ?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes