decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone having a save with Bad ends unlocked?

Mine is just completely bugged right now. I'm stuck at night, found Sarah's note to meet her at the inn, but she tells me that she will message me when she has an update. Cant go to sleep because i need to pay taxes, but its already night and tax guy is gone..

Aug 23, 2018
Guys, how do i change MC figure? How to make her tits bigger and stuff?
Have to stay with the jerk and have the complete set of dreams with the MC blowing the jerk there like 7 or 8 not sure, after the dreams the jerk will offer some ointment when u talk to him for her breast

Aug 23, 2018
Guys, how do i change MC figure? How to make her tits bigger and stuff?
To make her a bimbo talk to candy in the brothel each day and compliment her each time then she will offer to make the MC look like her she will give u a potion drink it and the MC will become a bimbo. But the bimbo scenes uptill now are limited.

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
Have to stay with the jerk and have the complete set of dreams with the MC blowing the jerk there like 7 or 8 not sure, after the dreams the jerk will offer some ointment when u talk to him for her breast
Thank you very much. To install the fix you need to copy those file in Data folder (www-data)

Reactions: Dark F'ing Knig ht

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
1.6.0 - Bimbofication added, no worthwhile scenes.
1.7.0 - Hucow added, no worthwhile scenes.

Also 1.7.0 - No worthwhile reasons to play the game for bimbofication or hucow content because there just isn't any with Vicky (5 scenes, no sex.. gg). Updating old content? Nah!
But you can get peed on now! That's the dream right?!

Whiteraven clearly has an identity crisis. Not knowing where to go next with the game so lets add random things instead.
As deep as a puddle this game is.

Took 3 months to make this version, earned at least 2,8k a month - 8,4k in total...
This is a sad day for most of us...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
1.6.0 - Bimbofication added, no worthwhile scenes.
1.7.0 - Hucow added, no worthwhile scenes.

Also 1.7.0 - No worthwhile reasons to play the game for bimbofication or hucow content because there just isn't any with Vicky (5 scenes, no sex.. gg). Updating old content? Nah!
But you can get peed on now! That's the dream right?!

Whiteraven clearly has an identity crisis. Not knowing where to go next with the game so lets add random things instead.
As deep as a puddle this game is.

Took 3 months to make this version, earned at least 2,8k a month - 8,4k in total...
This is a sad day for most of us...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I call it ADHD of development. Since as far as I know this is just one person. They have 1 idea go off on that, then partially finish it when another idea pops in their head they do that again. Whiteraven is by far the worst offender that I have seen with this type of behaviour since I have gotten into these "indie" adult games. I played .2 like a couple months after they started years ago and there is still is not any meaningful story progression. So far it is all side things here and there but nothing to push the story/plot which I think hurts the actual game because they are forcing everything to happen to the MC in such a small area. For example whoever you stay with affects certain things, cool to bad that aside from small events you are in the same town doing the same other shit. There was the slave branch that changed this up but that hasn't gotten any love in over a year iirc.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
If you are looking forward to the jerk taking the MC's virginity or even the normal sex scene, wait. as it is it is just a description that's it no cg's or animations at all it happens in the dialouge box with a black background.

Anyone complaining about bugs, it is the norm for this developer. They put a buggy .0 version and over the next 2/3 weeks they release bug fixes/updates.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
So I am at the point where I am looping dreams with the jerk and have gotten first breast expansion, where do I get the next one?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes