this

Apr 25, 2017
Curing addiction works partially: Victoria lose cum addiction status, but still can't work in a brothel. :-(

Rix

Jun 2, 2017
then iirc comes the scene where his wifes comes, for that u need to walk in and out of the house after sleeping

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
then iirc comes the scene where his wifes comes, for that u need to walk in and out of the house after sleeping
I mean I have the scene where the lady in the purple dress shows up and I'm now posing as the Jerks wife if that's what you mean? We're sharing a bed now.

Rix

Jun 2, 2017
I mean I have the scene where the lady in the purple dress shows up and I'm now posing as the Jerks wife if that's what you mean? We're sharing a bed now.
sry then i dont know :( is there a scene even after that with breast expansion ? if u are in a dream loop maybe use cheat skull and force other scene

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
sry then i dont know :( is there a scene even after that with breast expansion ? if u are in a dream loop maybe use cheat skull and force other scene
Yeah I know just from the changelogs there is MORE breast expansion, just don't know where to get it lol might not even be from him.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Yeah I know just from the changelogs there is MORE breast expansion, just don't know where to get it lol might not even be from him.
It is at the Orc city. iirc you have to play through the Sarah's missions. At somepoint during those missions you have to there. Those scenes are there, It was barebones in the previous update it seems like this one adds some content.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
Does the Hucow breast expansion only happen if you are Bogwarts slave? I've been milked like 5 times and still haven't gotten any growth.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes