Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
after becoming a bimbo, do we miss any other content or route ?
You can turn into a bimbo but it will only be shown in the Tavern it actually breaks the Tavern dancer questline. So.. don't do it. It doesn't worth it.
Whiteraven clearly has an identity crisis. Not knowing where to go next with the game so lets add random things instead.
As deep as a puddle this game is.
The problem is this. I don't know why or how he didn't realize this the first place.. but its pretty obviousy that when put it in he didn't get what this means, a complete "remastering" if he wanna pull it through. I mean when you do the brothel line, as early as you can and bimbofy Vicy and you are the Dev you suddenly have to remake every single possible scene that can follow afterwards with her new bimbo body, not just the images.. but to do it properly you have to even rewrite the lines. It would overhaul the whole game. Like.. what, 80-85% of the images and all the animations would have to be done again with a new body plus basically every written talk-line of her. Sooo.. he opted out and i understand. Unless he hires someone to do this for him while keeps adding new content this won't happen.

Adding watersport scenes that consist like 12 images is kinda incomparably easier. He shouldn't have added that bimbo thing the first place without actually giving it a thought and fully realizing the workload it would mean. He didn't. So now we have a bimbofication that pretty much won't go anywhere right now unlees he hires an extra hand who can do this for him or perhaps added after the game is finished when he can "remaster" the whole game including the full bimbo playthrough.

Alternative solution that he start adding it from a certain point but not even trying to do it retroactively. So it was more like a lack of realization than an identity crisis. It was a mistake and he stuck with it.

Reactions: PinkBishop

giovarnio

Jul 10, 2019
I've always played this game saving every 5 second scared by bugs and crashs, jumping around the code with the cheatskull for reach the end of the version. This time I cant even start xD lul!

i can't even start it. Just get stuck in a loop of Bogwart explaining the rules.

Even if I start a new game and skip the into, it goes into that loop.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone got a save right before the new breast expansion content?

I really don't wanna spend another few hours grinding through... Or link me to someone elses save?

Reactions: TheNextVince

wewe11

Oct 12, 2017
Im stuck
Im on brothel quest and i keep going with the goblin to the orc camp but i keep getting the same scenes and the quest wont go past 85%
Sarah keep telling me to go to the gobling and the gobling keep bringing me there but nothing is appenong heeeeeeeeeeeelppp

Vauvenalia

Nov 22, 2017
Sure it is^^
New Game and when you have to choose your first night your in a circle where Bogwarts explain the City Rules
so unplayable........wait for the patch

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
WTF! I try to continue the game from my old saves and i'm stuck with that Bogwart dialog and can't continue the game! I try to start a new game from the beginning and after make my decision in which house to stay,after go in the room to sleep,that bug with Bogwart dialog shows again and again i'm stuck! Can't play the game,because of that! This need to be fixed - any idea how to fixed or we will wait until next update and hope this to be fixed then?

this

Apr 25, 2017
I've found workaround for bug "bring bread for Bogward". When you are in the shop set switch 584 "bread_bogward" to "on" using cheat menu-F9, then you will be able to leave shop.

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
WTF! I try to continue the game from my old saves and i'm stuck with that Bogwart dialog and can't continue the game! I try to start a new game from the beginning and after make my decision in which house to stay,after go in the room to sleep,that bug with Bogwart dialog shows again and again i'm stuck! Can't play the game,because of that! This need to be fixed - any idea how to fixed or we will wait until next update and hope this to be fixed then?
Yeah got the same problem. Did anyone find a way to fix that? I mean it happens with old saves and new game. As soon as I get to the city and decide to stay at someone's house, i get this dialogue with bogwart and can't get out of it, it just puts itself in a constant loop.

Reactions: LoveWhores
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes