Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone help, I can't go to sleep because I haven't paid my taxes yet, but there's no one in the building and I can't find anyone in town that gives me the option to pay.

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone help, I can't go to sleep because I haven't paid my taxes yet, but there's no one in the building and I can't find anyone in town that gives me the option to pay.
Sounds like a bigger bug - you could try to edit your savegame.
Activate switch 78: payedtax and hope that the next day works normal...

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
dairy still buged after 1 milking breasts back to normal... no progres at all or i just do something wrong..

wewe11

Oct 12, 2017
Im in a loop where the gobling bring me to the orc camp and it doesnt happen anything other than getting fucked and idk what to do
Help

D

Deleted member 53291

How do you meet George in the first city? Miss Debbie told me to wait a week & nothing
you don't, you will have mission by Sarah to infiltrate brothel and work there. George is the inn owner, he will have some requests in tavern and you'll also meet him in inn in few variations after saving two girls mission and getting the mirror mission

this

Apr 25, 2017
I've found workaround for working in brothel after curing addiction. Turn off switch 379:"cannot work brothel".
ps. BUG: Curing addiction for the second time doesn't work in 1.7.1.

Reactions: GorgonInfernalis

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
i need to have no money to steal bread or something is buged ? i cant go town at night becouse bogwart tell me to stay at his cave and when its day i have only buy option...

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm having a bug in the first night where you have to pick a house to stay but when i get into the bedroom some goblin dialogue appears on repeat and i can't do anything , help pls?

TheNextVince

Jul 10, 2017
If anyone has a save just before the new breast enlargement content, or even a save in the new town i would be ever so grateful:cry:

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
1.7.2 is out on his page.

but more important is the following:

"

Long have we been plagued by this nasty bug, but fear not our knight in shiny armor is here. (Ok I'm going to stop this gibberish...)
Anyway now finally someone told me a fix to this. All you need to do next time an animation freezes is:
  • Right click the window logo on your task bar.
  • Left click the task manager on the menu that pops up.
Doing this magically unfreezes the animation. I have no clue why this works but it does. You cannot start the task manager in any other way. This might also only work on Windows 10, not tested on any other versions of Windows. The fix is also described in the wiki (link below) with pictures.

Cheers!
Long have we been plagued by this nasty bug, but fear not our knight in shiny armor is here. (Ok I'm going to stop this gibberish...)
Anyway now finally someone told me a fix to this. All you need to do next time an animation freezes is:
  • Right click the window logo on your task bar.
  • Left click the task manager on the menu that pops up.
Doing this magically unfreezes the animation. I have no clue why this works but it does. You cannot start the task manager in any other way. This might also only work on Windows 10, not tested on any other versions of Windows. The fix is also described in the wiki (link below) with pictures. "

Reactions: CorwinFr
Aug 16, 2018
I'm having trouble sleeping in the town on the first night there. Regardless of whether I choose the Jerk's house or the Old Man's house I enter the bedroom and the curtains shut and play a sequence where a goblin is telling me the rules of the city. And it repeats continuously to the point where I have to exit the program and restart. Is this a known issue? Is there something I'm missing? I've even skipped the intro and when I wake up in the chosen person's house the same scene pops up and plays continuously.

Reactions: Metropolisz

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I'm having trouble sleeping in the town on the first night there. Regardless of whether I choose the Jerk's house or the Old Man's house I enter the bedroom and the curtains shut and play a sequence where a goblin is telling me the rules of the city. And it repeats continuously to the point where I have to exit the program and restart. Is this a known issue? Is there something I'm missing? I've even skipped the intro and when I wake up in the chosen person's house the same scene pops up and plays continuously.
Got the same problem , hopefully it'll be fixed in this update they're talking about.

Aug 16, 2018
Vergnao Moltifistitude said:
Got the same problem , hopefully it'll be fixed in this update they're talking about.
I found a work around for at least the first night, You can travel to the shore and sleep in bogart's cave, you get fucked in the ass when you wake up but it advances the day. The bug still triggers when you attempt to sleep in one of the two town houses though

themaczek

Mar 18, 2019
i can't go to sleep on second night because i need to declare my taxes, but when i go to the soldier to do it, i get "i need to work before i can declare my taxes" or something like that, i worked that day of course, any ideas how to fix it?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes