Shinakan

Jan 26, 2018
however i start the game, save from prev versions or a new game, i have the explanation-loop from bogwart.
the patreon browserversion works fine for new games, i cant upload my saves so i cant test it with existing saves..

Last edited:

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Install

Then it will work. data hotfix should be installed last.
Yo, thanks a lot my dude, you're a saint!
Or a sinner since we're talking about an adult game here. :p

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
you don't, you will have mission by Sarah to infiltrate brothel and work there. George is the inn owner, he will have some requests in tavern and you'll also meet him in inn in few variations after saving two girls mission and getting the mirror mission
Cheers for that information, the current walk through is not really detailed. Is there a more detailed version anywhere?

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Help i have a bug in the first day i want to sleep and when i enter the room of the man that gives u the room for free, a dialog with gooblins and a queen (?) stars and repeats itself over and over

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Fuck this shit i skip the fucking intro and when i wake up surprise the fucking dialog starts and i cat do shit

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
The 1.7.2 update has fixed the looping chat and various other issues. Following the Bogwart slave route I have found a new loop when trying to get Sarah addicted to his cum. I can spike her drink and serve it but as soon as I leave the pub it loops back to entering the pub to spike her drink again. For all those looking for the 1.7.2 fix it is on page 156.

Oct 19, 2018
new fix copy files to www/data
may I ask what does it fix?
1.7.2 is out on his page.

but more important is the following:

"

Long have we been plagued by this nasty bug, but fear not our knight in shiny armor is here. (Ok I'm going to stop this gibberish...)
Anyway now finally someone told me a fix to this. All you need to do next time an animation freezes is:
  • Right click the window logo on your task bar.
  • Left click the task manager on the menu that pops up.
Doing this magically unfreezes the animation. I have no clue why this works but it does. You cannot start the task manager in any other way. This might also only work on Windows 10, not tested on any other versions of Windows. The fix is also described in the wiki (link below) with pictures.

Cheers!
Long have we been plagued by this nasty bug, but fear not our knight in shiny armor is here. (Ok I'm going to stop this gibberish...)
Anyway now finally someone told me a fix to this. All you need to do next time an animation freezes is:
  • Right click the window logo on your task bar.
  • Left click the task manager on the menu that pops up.
Doing this magically unfreezes the animation. I have no clue why this works but it does. You cannot start the task manager in any other way. This might also only work on Windows 10, not tested on any other versions of Windows. The fix is also described in the wiki (link below) with pictures. "
So if the guy running to you stops (frozen, but you aren't), this will fix that?

Aug 23, 2018
anyone know how to turn sarah into a bimbo
after catching the sucubus go to sarah and lead her to bogart then come back to the city and at night be a wench sarah will be there again its some sort of glitch I guess anyways when u take sarah's order go back behind the bar to get her drink the MC will say I'm sick of Sarah should I mix Goblin Cum or Pink Fluid in her drink chose the pink fluid and serve her she will become a bimbo

Reactions: clur1t
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes