Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
1.7.2 is out on his page.

but more important is the following:

"

Long have we been plagued by this nasty bug, but fear not our knight in shiny armor is here. (Ok I'm going to stop this gibberish...)
Anyway now finally someone told me a fix to this. All you need to do next time an animation freezes is:
  • Right click the window logo on your task bar.
  • Left click the task manager on the menu that pops up.
Doing this magically unfreezes the animation. I have no clue why this works but it does. You cannot start the task manager in any other way. This might also only work on Windows 10, not tested on any other versions of Windows. The fix is also described in the wiki (link below) with pictures.
This does jack shit on windows 7.

If anything this one has made the freezing worse.

Before the only place, I ever had it freeze was on the tax collector bj. No I'm getting it on many more.

Fuck this game is going from my favourite that I've spent so many hours playing and replaying to one I'm getting over fast. This new (in my opinion) stupid bimbofication-watersport-hucow, fuck it just killed a good game.

FFS whiteraven get back to sorting out the bugs and fixing the problems and expanding the jerk/old man/ inn keeper routes. And please for the love of all that is holy, give an option to skip scenes that have been seen, like the fucken shitty game ruining soul crushing broken beyond Victoria's purity tax collector bj scene.... if no other scene just that one. fine rant over.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
This does jack shit on windows 7.

If anything this one has made the freezing worse.

Before the only place, I ever had it freeze was on the tax collector bj. No I'm getting it on many more.

Fuck this game is going from my favourite that I've spent so many hours playing and replaying to one I'm getting over fast. This new (in my opinion) stupid bimbofication-watersport-hucow, fuck it just killed a good game.

FFS whiteraven get back to sorting out the bugs and fixing the problems and expanding the jerk/old man/ inn keeper routes. And please for the love of all that is holy, give an option to skip scenes that have been seen, like the fucken shitty game ruining soul crushing broken beyond Victoria's purity tax collector bj scene.... if no other scene just that one. fine rant over.
Fantastic rant :) In a non ranting way I completely support your comments about the tax collector bj scene.

Fluffles

Jul 21, 2017
Jerk's house is bugged. The bed causes an endless loop of bogwart .
Edit: It seems to happen with the old man's house also.
Use the 1.7.2 version or read some of the past 10 pages where people constantly talk about this issue and solved it by updating their game. Or use the search option to quickly find solutions to bugs.

Is there any way to open .rpgmvp file?
Or to convert them to jpg?

Follow the instructions: Select the game folder > decrypt > done.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
Even with V1.7.2 I still can't sleep because it's saying I haven't paid my taxes yet. Activating the carrot box does nothing, and if I go into the room to try and pay taxes no one is there. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Even with V1.7.2 I still can't sleep because it's saying I haven't paid my taxes yet. Activating the carrot box does nothing, and if I go into the room to try and pay taxes no one is there. Anyone knows how to fix this?
Try to use the cheatskull, afterwards u will have an item called cheat or something in your key items use it, it will skip to night

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How do you install the fix to the game folder?
if you have *.ogg files in the audio folders and *.png files in the img folders, you download the archive for a decrypted installation, otherwise the encrypted one.
then you simply extract the files (not the folder) to the www/data folder of your installation and allow to overwrite files.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes