MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Can someone look at my save file, I seem to be having a problem everytime Victoria tries to go to bed. Would love to know if there is a way I can fix it?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a way out of that Bogwart-Slavery System?
Caus my mc got into it and now its blocking almost anything else.
Caus master Bogwart wouldnt like it...
Which also causes a bug for me, caus he told me to make sarah a cumslut but I am not allowed to stay in the city when its night and thats the only time I could prepare a drink for sarah...
I hope there will come a cheat option to end this in the next version as it blocks pretty much everything else.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Which also causes a bug for me, caus he told me to make sarah a cumslut but I am not allowed to stay in the city when its night and thats the only time I could prepare a drink for sarah...
I hope there will come a cheat option to end this in the next version as it blocks pretty much everything else.
There is a cheat, the cheatskull under Key Items in the inventory. The code is on page 1 of this thread.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I did not ask for the option of cheating but for a specific cheat to get out of that bogwart-slavery. but thanks anyway ;)
With the cheatskull you can remove cum addiction. No cum addiction you can work in the brothel which is the other route.

Aug 23, 2018
you could enter the city in the morning then use cheat to make it night then work as a wench and mix cum in sarahs drink to further progress in the story

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
With the cheatskull you can remove cum addiction. No cum addiction you can work in the brothel which is the other route.
I tried it, it tells me "I dont want to go there" at the door. So far it looks like being cut off from everything once your in that bogwart-slavery thing.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
So I came to a point with Sarah where I had to the option to bring her to Bogwart or continue the brothel quest with Anne and I went with the Anne stuff where they send you to the orc village. Now I want to bring Sarah to Bogwart but every time I try to talk to her it just says more content in the future. Any way to fix that or did I lock myself out of bimbo Sarah?

Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
There's sorta two paths for Bimbo Sarah, one with Bogwart and another. Might be locked out of the Bogwart one, I'm not sure, but if you work as a Tavern Wench, you can spike her drink with pink fluid to do it. You can also use goblin cum, idk if that lets you take her to Bogwart though, idr if I've tried that.

Feb 22, 2018
i
You are talking about larger breasts?

30 days are too many.

You get the cream after having experienced a certain dream. Dreams are pseudo random, depending on what you experienced through out the day. If you talk to Blake, you can dream about blake, if you go to the gloryhole, you can dream about the gloryhole etc.

The dreams you need to experience are the ones involving Victoria and the Jerk, and she will eventually cum in real life while he spies on her, do this twice and you will get the enhancement.

If you are not capable of limiting your daily activities to only allow few dreams, know that it is possible to save right before sleeping and reloading if you get an undesired outcome.
if i dont select the jerk house i cant get the BE ?

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
I hope this question is not allready answered. When I go on trip with Juliette, after she she sits down at Victoria it's, sleeping time and all soldiers only say "… " and there is no contact to the fat woman anymore. And when I want to enter the tent, I was told first to speak to Juliette and the soldiers. Any Help for me I allready installed 1.7.2

Reactions: tuculu

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
i

if i dont select the jerk house i cant get the BE ?
You can also use the dream selector from the cheat skull, that way you can choose to have the same dream each night until the jerk offers you the cream (you will have to talk to him for him to offer you the cream). It is about 2-3 dreams after you start going topless in his house.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I hope this question is not allready answered. When I go on trip with Juliette, after she she sits down at Victoria it's, sleeping time and all soldiers only say "… " and there is no contact to the fat woman anymore. And when I want to enter the tent, I was told first to speak to Juliette and the soldiers. Any Help for me I allready installed 1.7.2
I had the same, it's either the end of the current content or a bug

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes