James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
there is a bug....
whenever we start the new game(without any saves), and when we skip introduction, then the goblin gives a never ending lecture..

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Could anyone unlock the new content? I mean I'm going in two different directions, one is Bogwart's slut way (being addicted before trying to infiltrate the brothel) and the other one is the normal way. So far I could access the golden shower scenes (for anyone who's wondering: you have to keep stealing carrots until you get caught by the shop owner in the shop at right bottom of the map in the city, then pay for the carrots, then get caught again and he'll force you to go behind the tavern and get those scenes)

If you could get the hu-cow size & xl hu-cow size breasts and the bitch suit scenes, could you share how to get them with me? Thx in advance.

winter

Sep 8, 2016
For anyone asking how to get bitchsuit. First when Sarah ask you to work at the brothel you need to be addicted to goblin cum. Then Victoria will tell Sarah that she failed to work there and Sarah suggested that you ask help from Bogwart. From then on is slave path with Bogwart.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It gets stuck when declaring taxes with a bj.
Always save before doing taxes.
Freeze on BJ.
Restart, freeze on BJ
Restart, work or freeze on BJ.
If need be, quit game completely, go back in and try again.

I never accept the BJ deal anymore and taxes just go up every 3 or 4 days, but at least I know it won't freeze.
On that scene there is a 50/50 chance it will freeze.

Reactions: rodona and lmfyg666

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
For anyone asking how to get bitchsuit. First when Sarah ask you to work at the brothel you need to be addicted to goblin cum. Then Victoria will tell Sarah that she failed to work there and Sarah suggested that you ask help from Bogwart. From then on is slave path with Bogwart.
Haven't played this for a while, and I was wondering, can you start the slave route, get the suit, and then get healed and resume other routes?

winter

Sep 8, 2016
Haven't played this for a while, and I was wondering, can you start the slave route, get the suit, and then get healed and resume other routes?
I don't think you can do that after Bogwart wants Victoria to live in his cave. To get bitchsuit you need to move with Bogwart to his house.

Reactions: Doruna
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes