D

Deleted member 9433

Hey there. Sorry if the question was already answered but i can't find it.
How do i continue the old man path?
At the moment i'm washing him naked and she always says i need to see if i can make him hard.
This event came by 4 or 5 times now. I don't know how to continue?
I tryed with cum add. and without.
Thanks for answer.

Oct 12, 2018
You seem to be able to bug the goblin bogward or whatever he was called when you steal the goblin cum from the mage for your first potion, rather then getting it from him

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Guys pls help I can't sleep in house of 1st town
A bug event play again and again some kind of only text event replays again and again about goblin bogward

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
After getting the oilment from the jerk i can't speak to him anymore once Victoria had her breast bigger.
Is that a bug or anything intentionnal? Cause i started three game, and always happened....

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
Anyone else having an issue after capturing the succubus and getting Julia and Emma working in the brothel, if you slept in town when you came out the jerk /old mans house the Toy would walk to the left and the freeze?

Also if you went back to the human town after being told to go to the monster town it would do the same thing?

In this play through I've not spoken to Bogwart at all. In essense my charater doesn't know him. When I go to his house in the monster town it says locked, so I can't even use him to cheat back to town.
The same happened to me
I went to sleep with priapas and it was solved.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes