Teridil

May 28, 2017
How do I proceed after infiltrating the brothel? The redhead in the inn just keeps asking me "How's the brothel?".

Teridil

May 28, 2017
How do I proceed after infiltrating the brothel? The redhead in the inn just keeps asking me "How's the brothel?".
Ok, I got it^^ I just replayed the damn thing and suddenly the witch had something to say...The save was bugged I guess.

Oct 12, 2018
How do i get the Futa elf Bad ending?
And are there any scenes when you take enough anti draem potions? or something like that?or anything with the caravan for curing cum addiction?

otherbaconese

Oct 24, 2017
Would it be possible to change the music during sex scene? It feels abit weird when she's in the glory hole and the same upbeat town music is playing

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
How do i get the Futa elf Bad ending?
And are there any scenes when you take enough anti draem potions? or something like that?or anything with the caravan for curing cum addiction?
For the Futa Elf Bad ending you should ask "what is that" (or something like this, there's only 1 question option between the 4 during the conversation) to Priapra when you first encounter her and she tells you to get naked. I don't think there's any scenes for the anti-dream potion since you don't actually get anything done to you while you're sleeping other than the jerk using you during jerk dreams. The cum addiction one unfortunately I don't know.

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Guys pls help I can't sleep in house of 1st town
A bug event play again and again some kind of only text event replays again and again about goblin bogward
You should download the updated version, that thing existed when 1.7.0 came out and was immediately fixed. The fix was posted here but I suggest you download the 1.7.3 because that's not the only bug you're going to face if you keep using 1.7.0 version. :D

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
You should download the updated version, that thing existed when 1.7.0 came out and was immediately fixed. The fix was posted here but I suggest you download the 1.7.3 because that's not the only bug you're going to face if you keep using 1.7.0 version. :D
Thanks bro

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
It is normal, wait a while for quest related with his wife. New quest _should_ trigger.
Thx, yeah after some point he speak to me again, i think it's the same to get the boobs XL? Sleep twenty time again with boobs dream... the grind is killing me in this game ^^

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck.
With the latest version I realised I was able to play my old save-file from version 1.5.2 and I was happy. But I can't seem to progress any further. I talk with the woman in the bar and say that we have a problem. Cum addiction etc. She tells me I have to infiltrate the camp and suggest I speak with the Goblin. I go to the Goblin but can't talk with him. "I don't think I should talk with him anymore today"

I try to go back the next day but it's the same thing.

I see there's a new area at the bottom right from the city. But it's all empty. North of it's there are guards. They want a citizen pass in order for me to enter.

I talked to the witch. She told me something about a female goblin. Don't remember the details but I figured I should look for one.

If I go the the orc camp I will get caught. I've tried sneaking around but there's nothing of interest there.

Any idea what I can do?

Oct 12, 2018
I'm stuck.
With the latest version I realised I was able to play my old save-file from version 1.5.2 and I was happy. But I can't seem to progress any further. I talk with the woman in the bar and say that we have a problem. Cum addiction etc. She tells me I have to infiltrate the camp and suggest I speak with the Goblin. I go to the Goblin but can't talk with him. "I don't think I should talk with him anymore today"

I try to go back the next day but it's the same thing.

I see there's a new area at the bottom right from the city. But it's all empty. North of it's there are guards. They want a citizen pass in order for me to enter.

I talked to the witch. She told me something about a female goblin. Don't remember the details but I figured I should look for one.

If I go the the orc camp I will get caught. I've tried sneaking around but there's nothing of interest there.

Any idea what I can do?

Restart, your savegame is bugged, make sure you dont pick up any goblin cum glasses ordrink a potion before recieving the cum atleast once from bogwart.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes