VirginBoy22YO

Apr 28, 2019
After working as a cow does the mainstream story ends or there are more scenes?? PS - i wont let her work in glory hole because i kept her virgin till now.;);) i am awweeeeesome

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Another huge bug, I can't perform the ritual to banish succubus, I can't work either and I'm stuck. I do have goblin cum but there's no way to use it, I can't go down and it's a dead end basically.

pasternboi

Aug 3, 2019
I compressed this game by slightly changing the audio, image and video quality. PS: Some features might not work so download it at your own risk.
A new Dawn 17.3 (Original Size: 1.73 GB)(Compressed Size: 225 MB):

dens007

Nov 13, 2017
version 1.8.0:

+ When Victoria has hu-cow sized tits she's not allowed to enter the fuck room (glory hole)
+ Changed Victoria is not allowed to leave Silverfield before her master arrives.
+ Added a reaction from Victoria first time she enters the fuck room. (Glory hole room in Silverfield)
+ Added a reaction from Victoria first time she enters the dairy. (dairy in Silverfield)
+ Added a cleaning event in the tavern of Silverfield. (orc tavern)
+ Added some conversation with the monsters in Silverfield. (orc city)
+ Added some conversation with the monsters in the pub. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, the well of Silverfield next to the purple water. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, the statue of Gwalter the former king. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, the church of Silverfield. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, inside the church of Silverfield. (orc city)
+ Some changes to the map of Silverfield. (orc city)
+ A new location. (Workshop Silverfield)
+ A new location. (Turahg's office)

Bugfix
+ Fixed, Victoria could loose all her hunger points if she walked into the purple water.
+ Fixed some typos in the older milking scenes, in some scenes I spelled jets with an Y...
+ Fixed, you could enter the orc city when you should not be able to.

Labregos

Jun 1, 2019
Version 1.8.0
Scenes (8)
+ A new milking scene with old animations and images (Larger hu-cow size not enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new variation of the new milking scene with old animations and images (Larger hu-cow size not enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new milking scene with old animations and images (Larger hu-cow size enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new variation of the new milking scene with old animations and images (Larger hu-cow size enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new milking scene with old animations and images (XL hu-cow size enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new variation of the new milking scene with old animations and images (XL hu-cow size enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new milking scene with old animations and images (XL hu-cow size enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new variation of the new milking scene with old animations and images (XL hu-cow size not enjoying bigger tits)
(All new milking scenes will play after getting hu-cow sized tits and being milked more than 3 times with them.)
Shorter scenes
Dreams
+ A new hu-cow dream.
+ A new hu-cow dream.
+ A new hu-cow dream.
(The new hu-cow dreams will only play after seeing one of the new milking scenes above and will only be dreamed off in the orc city)
Other
+ Added 7 new CG's (Around 1428 in the game)
+ Changed and added more story when Victoria enters the orc city for the first time.
Future updates; when trying to enter Silerfield without a pass it will lead to a bad end.
+ When Victoria has hu-cow sized tits she's not allowed to enter the fuck room (glory hole)
+ Changed Victoria is not allowed to leave Silverfield before her master arrives.
+ Added a reaction from Victoria first time she enters the fuck room. (Glory hole room in Silverfield)
+ Added a reaction from Victoria first time she enters the dairy. (dairy in Silverfield)
+ Added a cleaning event in the tavern of Silverfield. (orc tavern)
+ Added some conversation with the monsters in Silverfield. (orc city)
+ Added some conversation with the monsters in the pub. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, the well of Silverfield next to the purple water. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, the statue of Gwalter the former king. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, the church of Silverfield. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, inside the church of Silverfield. (orc city)
+ Some changes to the map of Silverfield. (orc city)
+ A new location. (Workshop Silverfield)
+ A new location. (Turahg's office)
Bugfix
+ Fixed, Victoria could loose all her hunger points if she walked into the purple water.
+ Fixed some typos in the older milking scenes, in some scenes I spelled jets with an Y...
+ Fixed, you could enter the orc city when you should not be able to.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
getting a black screen during the jerk sex scene....the dialogue plays through but nothing but a black screen until the dream kicks in.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
number of scenes: 500
number of actual story line stuff: 3
cmon the side-stuff is way too op for being an actual game..

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes