bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A New Dawn [v1.8.0] [WhiteRaven] - Original Size: 1.75GB

Download Win (241MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
of all damn fetishes I've seen around this human milking shit seems to be the most irritating, if not the sickest. This world needs good cleansing.
Right, we've got people that get off on little girls and cutting peoples heads off, but you're right, lactation is the worst thing out there smh

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
How on earth do you trigger the hucow stuff? The milking scene just seems to repeat over and over.

VirginBoy22YO

Apr 28, 2019
Didnt played after 1.7 as i can guess through forums that her breast are getting bigger just thats all, nothing new in plot,i can write a better plot seriously

Aug 23, 2018
Version 1.8.0
Scenes (8)
+ A new milking scene with old animations and images (Larger hu-cow size not enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new variation of the new milking scene with old animations and images (Larger hu-cow size not enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new milking scene with old animations and images (Larger hu-cow size enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new variation of the new milking scene with old animations and images (Larger hu-cow size enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new milking scene with old animations and images (XL hu-cow size enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new variation of the new milking scene with old animations and images (XL hu-cow size enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new milking scene with old animations and images (XL hu-cow size enjoying bigger tits)
+ A new variation of the new milking scene with old animations and images (XL hu-cow size not enjoying bigger tits)
(All new milking scenes will play after getting hu-cow sized tits and being milked more than 3 times with them.)
Shorter scenes
Dreams
+ A new hu-cow dream.
+ A new hu-cow dream.
+ A new hu-cow dream.
(The new hu-cow dreams will only play after seeing one of the new milking scenes above and will only be dreamed off in the orc city)
Other
+ Added 7 new CG's (Around 1428 in the game)
+ Changed and added more story when Victoria enters the orc city for the first time.
Future updates; when trying to enter Silerfield without a pass it will lead to a bad end.
+ When Victoria has hu-cow sized tits she's not allowed to enter the fuck room (glory hole)
+ Changed Victoria is not allowed to leave Silverfield before her master arrives.
+ Added a reaction from Victoria first time she enters the fuck room. (Glory hole room in Silverfield)
+ Added a reaction from Victoria first time she enters the dairy. (dairy in Silverfield)
+ Added a cleaning event in the tavern of Silverfield. (orc tavern)
+ Added some conversation with the monsters in Silverfield. (orc city)
+ Added some conversation with the monsters in the pub. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, the well of Silverfield next to the purple water. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, the statue of Gwalter the former king. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, the church of Silverfield. (orc city)
+ Added a flashback in Silverfield, inside the church of Silverfield. (orc city)
+ Some changes to the map of Silverfield. (orc city)
+ A new location. (Workshop Silverfield)
+ A new location. (Turahg's office)
Bugfix
+ Fixed, Victoria could loose all her hunger points if she walked into the purple water.
+ Fixed some typos in the older milking scenes, in some scenes I spelled jets with an Y...
+ Fixed, you could enter the orc city when you should not be able to.
what is meant by future update that it will release in version 1.9 or it has released in this 1.8 version because if the futureupdate will release in 1.9 there isn't much to go on in version 1.8

k3nnyx

Jan 9, 2018
i think if you use the skull, the part when you are in the Orcs city broke...you will be stucked forever in a loop of same actions, will try to do without cheats...

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
This game need save games on every update. I always delete games after playing or trying them out. I have no motivation to go though this game again and again because it's become fucking annoying. Please put save games on the first page as well.

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
Indeed, if you turn off the cheats (so that energy is wasted) when the energy runs out, the minotaur will take it to the house and after 2 times the chest will grow out.
who will tell you how to get along with the old man (with a spanner, bare back and then does not go any further) and with punishment only 1 scene ?(spanks his ass in shorts)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes