JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Does anyone know where Bogwart is? After I went there with Sarah I cant seem to find him, Or is it the end of current version? I also have a question regarding bimbo scenes. I have v.1.8.0 and I still had a information that it would be better to wait for version 1.6.0 because there are no bimbo scenes. Is it just a bug or are there no bimbo scenes yet?

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Does anyone know where Bogwart is? After I went there with Sarah I cant seem to find him, Or is it the end of current version? I also have a question regarding bimbo scenes. I have v.1.8.0 and I still had a information that it would be better to wait for version 1.6.0 because there are no bimbo scenes. Is it just a bug or are there no bimbo scenes yet?
Binbo not Yet, maybe iv version 2.0?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
What is wrong with this game .___. It had a huge potential, because of bestiality fetish, and cum addict stuff, but i think dev simply don't have any idea for this game and his development looks like spinning a fortune wheel xD
For this amount of money (over 3k/month), this game should look way better, the story should be way better, and creation process should be quicker.
Well that's the problem with these Patreon artists.

Earn a lot of money with an unfinished game, and keep the expectation of the fans high.

Alerdings has to be offered more than every 4 months only a few new pictures, otherwise the payers disappear at some point.

I'm glad I don't pay Patreon.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
After working in the pup, I go to the INN and ask both girls to fight the Orc´s meet me in the Pup, to which quest is this related?
About the brothel how to find two new girls, please help.

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Lads, I won't lie, I have 0 patience for this type of game, could someone kindly tell me if there is a gallery? Preferably one I can access quickly, thank you. Have a nice day/night.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
I played this game for the first time. (1.8.0)
Now it seems I cant progress the story.

Im in the first town, stayed with the jerk, worked at the bar as wench and dancer, at the gloryhole and gave blowjobs as street whore, meet the witch and collected the intrigents for her drink. Still a virgin and a complete slut with coruption -240.

But the only quest I have is "Place to stay"!

Where do I have to go, to keep on with the story and get more quests?

Rix

Jun 2, 2017
I played this game for the first time. (1.8.0)
Now it seems I cant progress the story.

Im in the first town, stayed with the jerk, worked at the bar as wench and dancer, at the gloryhole and gave blowjobs as street whore, meet the witch and collected the intrigents for her drink. Still a virgin and a complete slut with coruption -240.

But the only quest I have is "Place to stay"!

Where do I have to go, to keep on with the story and get more quests?
talk to the redheaded girl in the bar.

Reactions: Syswick

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
talk to the redheaded girl in the bar.
Thank you!

After starting a new game I discovered her. The last hours I've played through almost the whole game, ending as a Hu-cow ... I asume, Victoria can't leave the orc-town in this version and now I have o wait for an update ...

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes