disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
there are no cutscene of victoria losing virginity to jerk. And what a slut is she , i made up to brothel quest with virgin character but she loses her virginity to fucking jerk because she saw a cock seriously?!!!!!
this is the torrent for the new verison 1.8.1 (pc+android+cg) enjoy it(some adds and sites links added)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone know if the cutscene of losing virginity to/first sex with the jerk is fixed in 1.8.1?

Or has the jerk first-sex scene always been missing? (Edit: just read that jerk first-sex scene (cowgirl) was added in 1.7.0.)

Last edited:

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Now i've played this game for a while - still V1.8.0 - and I like it.

The game has it's flaws and issues. It leaves you alone much to often, without knowing what to do next. And much to often you can't notice branches of the story, so you go one way without knowing that you miss another.
And the biggest flaw is, that you very often don't know that a part of the game is unfinished and you never can progress this "quest" any further. So you start useless grinding. Best example is the slave path right at the beginning.

But maybe someone could give me answers to twoandahalf questions:

1. I've enterd the orc town twice. First time with bogward and sarah as slaves. Second time with the faked passport from sarah. Both ways Vicky can't leave the town anymore. I've read that you can do that, so what did I do wrong.

1b. In OrcTown you can only work at the Gloryhole, als a HuCow and collecting bottles in the bar. Is that true?

2. I found three bad endings, still missing three: "Priapas Concubine", "Tribal Whore" and "Goblin pack breeding slut" - How could I get them.

Thank you very much for your help!

Labregos

Jun 1, 2019
CHANGELOG
Bugfix 1.8.1
+ Fixed, the few pictures on the shorter screen with the jerk wasn't shown properly only a black screen.
+ Added forage at the sleeping place for hu-cow path, Victoria could run out of food and get locked in place.
+ Fixed, you could enter Bogwarts cave when you were not supposed to.
+ Changed how the drinking potion variable decreases, before it grew Victoria's breast after two days.
(Can still grow very fast, after three days but that requires Victoria to get milked twice a day.)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What do you guys think of the interracial content mixed with the medieval fantasy setting? The only reason I asked is that you rarely see this combination in adult games comics.

Do you think it's fine the way it is or would you recommend changes? If you had to criticize this aspect of the game to make it better what suggestions would you make?

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Please, I need help. How the new girl comes to the jerk's house so Victoria can sleep with him ? I tried everything. I don't know who is this girl ( I think it's Juliette ). She doesn't dream with him anymore. Is there another tip ? Thanks in advance

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Please, I need help. How the new girl comes to the jerk's house so Victoria can sleep with him ? I tried everything. I don't know who is this girl ( I think it's Juliette ). She doesn't dream with him anymore. Is there another tip ? Thanks in advance
She should show up a few days after you get bigger tits

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
This game is confusing you are like wondering what to do and miss a quest lol

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
I go in and talk to the girl about becoming a hooker the second time to talk to George and the screen freezes. I cannot get past this part, does anyone else have this issue?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Thanx for including the version number in the saves' name. Last save I had was WAAAY back in 1.5.3. Started a new game. :LOL:

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Ok, this might be a stupid question but I for the life of me can't seem to figure it out. How the hell do you get the table dance scene with the Inn keeper? She keeps asking after I am done dancing which of course you have no energy left so she won't take the work. How can you get to that time of day and still have enough energy or restore energy or whatever is needed to do it?

Or is just another bug?

Works fine if she does the final dance dream, sucks the innkeeper off when getting the flower, then whore, then go to bar. -1200+ corruption.

Last edited:

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
Does the creator just not give a fuck that his game can't properly load the images half the time so it freezes? 1.8.1 and still no attempt to even fix the freezing issues it seems.

winter

Sep 8, 2016
Does the creator just not give a fuck that his game can't properly load the images half the time so it freezes? 1.8.1 and still no attempt to even fix the freezing issues it seems.
I believe it's not the images but the animations. My suggestion is that the dev just scrap all the animations and the problem solved.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I believe it's not the images but the animations. My suggestion is that the dev just scrap all the animations and the problem solved.
I saw a post in another thread with a crashing RPGM game (maybe in Elena's Life?) that suggested a lot of the RPGM crashes are caused by insufficient memory on the player's system. I've tried closing other apps (e.g. my browsers lol) when playing and it seems to be better.

The animations in this game are decent, I think I'd miss them. I do wish there was a way to skip the ones I've already seen a few times though, like when working as a servicing clients as a prostitute behind the store in human town. (I know there's the skip scene item, but it doesn't work for all animations.)

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
And please for the love of all that is holy, give an option to skip scenes that have been seen, like the fucken shitty game ruining soul crushing broken beyond Victoria's purity tax collector bj scene.... if no other scene just that one. fine rant over.
Fantastic rant :) In a non ranting way I completely support your comments about the tax collector bj scene.
I don't know if anyone has responded yet, but if you use the Skip scenes item, it *does* skip the tax collector BJ. From what I've seen so far, it also skips the bar wench and dancer grinds.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
there are no cutscene of victoria losing virginity to jerk. And what a slut is she , i made up to brothel quest with virgin character but she loses her virginity to fucking jerk because she saw a cock seriously?!!!!!
getting a black screen during the jerk sex scene....the dialogue plays through but nothing but a black screen until the dream kicks in.
As far as I can tell that is because the actual scene hasn't been made yet. The dialouge will play and if you are a virgin it will "take" your virginity but actual CG's are not there yet.
There are pictures for that scene. They just don't play even in this version.
Anyone know if the cutscene of losing virginity to/first sex with the jerk is fixed in 1.8.1?
It looks like the jerk sex scene is fixed in 1.8.1. I wasn't able to play the scene all the way through, but at least one of the CGs showed up (her mounting him).

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes