hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
btw - if anyone wants - 'stuck' on the last mission this update (not sure if its bug or cant finish it) - enjoy

mikey12d

May 11, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A New Dawn [v1.8.0] [WhiteRaven] - Original Size: 1.75GB

Download Win (241MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you bas. Your awesome!

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Hello, I need some help. I'm new on this game. Just playing a couple of weeks. How does Victoria sleeps with the jerk ? Reading the walkthrough, I know it's gonna happen when a new girl comes to his house, but it's been several days that I'm doing the routine and until now...nothing. Thanks in advance.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Hello, I need some help. I'm new on this game. Just playing a couple of weeks. How does Victoria sleeps with the jerk ? Reading the walkthrough, I know it's gonna happen when a new girl comes to his house, but it's been several days that I'm doing the routine and until now...nothing. Thanks in advance.
she needs to have the right dream along with it.
u can cheat it (inside the game - items - cheat dream)

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
she needs to have the right dream along with it.
u can cheat it (inside the game - items - cheat dream)
The dream selecter, you said ? I don't have the jerk option in the moment. I have titjob, Innkeeper, Glory Hole, Blake, Dance and More ( Prostitution and Lesbian ). She already dreamed with the jerk before ( he touchs her boobs ), but nothing more.

Last edited:

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
The dream selecter, you said ? I don't have the jerk option in the moment. I have titjob, Innkeeper, Glory Hole, Blake, Dance and More ( Prostitution and Lesbian ). She already dreamed with the jerk before ( he touchs her boobs ), but nothing more.
need to dream 3-5 times to progress any event..
grind is sometimes a bitch but its ok..

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
What is wrong with this game .___. It had a huge potential, because of bestiality fetish, and cum addict stuff, but i think dev simply don't have any idea for this game and his development looks like spinning a fortune wheel xD
For this amount of money (over 3k/month), this game should look way better, the story should be way better, and creation process should be quicker.

And why the heck this game has no gallery...

Reactions: goditseb

VirginBoy22YO

Apr 28, 2019
How can i contribute to the game . Its getting worse Day by Day . I can help (not by money and not by Vitctoria's method) ;)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes