Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
this game is getting worse and worse after each update. seriously? a huge fucking oversized titties? fuck man. first, please fix your art. if you cant then atleast a cartoonish style like in claire's quest or something would suffice. damn you abandoned the other game you came into this one and nothing has improved. really? saw your patreon goal man. you wanna make an mmorpg game yet this much little stuff can't be done right. and then you wanna set another bigger goal. well why would you care anyway you get 3k dollars per month.

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
and please remove the rape tag. she can't suffer if she's a whore from the very beginning. and the story line too. as far as i saw she's not trying to find her family, she's just whoring herself out. just like a sell out dev like you milking money.

Feb 11, 2019
Previously, updates were much better and more logical. I played without stopping. But with every update I see that the game is getting worse. Play a couple of hours to understand what I mean, if you used to play it.
The plot has become primitive. RIP "" A NEW DAWN ""

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
Who will tell you what needs to be done to get the screenshots that were indicated above? (It turned out only 1 time to increase the breast with ointment, but in the city of monsters, I can’t even do anything in milk or in the hole of fame)

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
this game is getting worse and worse after each update. seriously? a huge fucking oversized titties? fuck man. first, please fix your art. if you cant then atleast a cartoonish style like in claire's quest or something would suffice. damn you abandoned the other game you came into this one and nothing has improved. really? saw your patreon goal man. you wanna make an mmorpg game yet this much little stuff can't be done right. and then you wanna set another bigger goal. well why would you care anyway you get 3k dollars per month.
Dude you are complaining in the wrong place the dev doesn't check this site since it is a "pirate" site. Some indie/patreon devs check this site but as far as I know Whiteraven does not. So unless you are trolling you are screaming into a void.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
getting a black screen during the jerk sex scene....the dialogue plays through but nothing but a black screen until the dream kicks in.

As far as I can tell that is because the actual scene hasn't been made yet. The dialouge will play and if you are a virgin it will "take" your virginity but actual CG's are not there yet.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not a fan of the bimbofication content...hopefully it is optional. Not my kink
I saw what it did with sarah and I was like HELL NO! lol. I then reloaded a save and continued without sending sara to the goblin....I know Tory finds her way into that city but I hope she remains as is. Tory/victoria and sara are in my top 5 favorite game models....blown up lips and basketball sized tits on them is a turn off to me lol

Reactions: Naxos

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
getting a black screen during the jerk sex scene....the dialogue plays through but nothing but a black screen until the dream kicks in.
As far as I can tell that is because the actual scene hasn't been made yet. The dialouge will play and if you are a virgin it will "take" your virginity but actual CG's are not there yet.
There are pictures for that scene. They just don't play even in this version.

D

Deleted member 53291

of all damn fetishes I've seen around this human milking shit seems to be the most irritating, if not the sickest. This world needs good cleansing.

Reactions: Ataly and Naxos

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
So... do I get that right - there is basically just milking stuff added? and a scene with the jerk which doesnt work yet?

Caus if so I d wait out till the next update. Dont have the slightest interest in balloon-tits or tit-milking. Caus I aint a new born.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Dude you are complaining in the wrong place the dev doesn't check this site since it is a "pirate" site. Some indie/patreon devs check this site but as far as I know Whiteraven does not. So unless you are trolling you are screaming into a void.
Please stop complaining at people voicing their opinions. There are no government censors visiting this forum to take away his ability to speak. So unless you are trolling you're just screaming into a gulag.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
ah fuck it, time to call an end to the game for me. I am not a fan of big boobs and it seems they are making them bigger and bigger, lost interest now
When I read this back when it was posted I thought it might be making a mistake....

Reading the release notes for 1.8 I think you were right all along.

Sadly this has gone from the game I look for updates weekly to one I won't even bother downloading this time. Maybe there will be hope he goes back to the human town and more normal stuff later... if he continues down this path of bimbofication and stupid tits, well then time to kill it with fire.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes