DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Somehow game seems broken and more so evry update. on one good save file i have 8 quests marked as finished but still can try recruit the Girls sleeping in the inn to become hookers in the now freed brothel...they vanish from their rooms but since the quest is done, they dont Show up in Pub and in brothel neither.... and starting over and over again new playthrough gets somehow old, especially if you want her with the bigger boobs......only Thing i'd wish for would be hucows udders permanent and reactions in human town to that...maybe even have her use them in the Pub there.....

vejva

Jun 4, 2017
How do i escape silverfield (orc town). I've been going around in circles doing daily tasks and then i became a "hu-cow" and i don't know what else to do..... i have version 1.9.1 milk procedure try 15 times still nothing.....

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
How do i escape silverfield (orc town). I've been going around in circles doing daily tasks and then i became a "hu-cow" and i don't know what else to do..... i have version 1.9.1 milk procedure try 15 times still nothing.....
You don't. Thats end of quest / story for now as far as i know. No new quests added in 1.9.1.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Is it just me or do you just cant turn into a bimbo in 1.9.1 since the animation crashes all the time?

sinse

Dec 14, 2017
when the picture freezes, minimize the game and put the computer to sleep after waking it the game continues 100%

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 386052

View attachment 386053

What are the numbers for Cheat Skip Scene?
4532 if I recall. You use the code to turn on skips, and it stays on until you enter the code again to turn off skips.

It skips three grind scenes: the bar wench, bar dancing scene, and tax collector BJ scene.
Note that you don't get tips if you skip the bar wench or bar dance scenes.

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
4532 if I recall. You use the code to turn on skips, and it stays on until you enter the code again to turn off skips.

It skips three grind scenes: the bar wench, bar dancing scene, and tax collector BJ scene.
Note that you don't get tips if you skip the bar wench or bar dance scenes.
I really hate that very long tax pay scene, and always want to pass it .......

thanks

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hello ! I don't know if everyone has this bug, but I started a new playthrough and I can't progress with the innkeeper (can't get the flour etc.) because it always replays the first time I get in the Inn ("Welcome to my inn etc...").

Does anyone have this problem and if so, how to fix it ?

Thanx for the help.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hello ! I don't know if everyone has this bug, but I started a new playthrough and I can't progress with the innkeeper (can't get the flour etc.) because it always replays the first time I get in the Inn ("Welcome to my inn etc...").

Does anyone have this problem and if so, how to fix it ?

Thanx for the help.
I think earlier posts said that was a bug in 1.9.0. Try finding the fixed version 1.9.1.

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Hello everyone. I have two questions, if someone could help me. After the new girl ( Tanya ) moves to the jerk house, according to the walkthrough, I must talk to the horseboy. I see him hide with the girl, and after that, he simply disappear from the game. So I don't know what the dialogue is. And second. I already been in Silverfield once. How can I go back ? I can't find the way. The city routine became so boring. Thanks in advance...

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hello everyone. I have two questions, if someone could help me. After the new girl ( Tanya ) moves to the jerk house, according to the walkthrough, I must talk to the horseboy. I see him hide with the girl, and after that, he simply disappear from the game.
Did you go see the horseboy again after dark? If you saw him and Tanya in the stable, then you've seen all the content with him I think.

D

Deleted member 53291

whiteraven published 1.9.1 today on his patreon and on tfgamessite, but he already published that version 5 days ago as a bugfix. That's confusing

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone know how to sleep in the orc city?
You need to get Sarah to tell you how to catch the Succubus, do not believe her and go talk to the witch. that will open the quest to lead Sarah to the Bowart and he will enslave Sarah. Come back a few days later and he will take you and Sarah to the Orc city.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes