Monster000

Feb 21, 2019
You need to get Sarah to tell you how to catch the Succubus, do not believe her and go talk to the witch. that will open the quest to lead Sarah to the Bowart and he will enslave Sarah. Come back a few days later and he will take you and Sarah to the Orc city.
Can you give me save data before entering the orc city

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
can someone tell me how to get the milking dream? been trying everything and it's bothering me that i can't find it...

Uncle Bob

Jan 12, 2018
Trying to get Sophie to work in the brothel. From what I have read, I am supposed to meet her in the pub, where she will ask about sucking cock. I have tried two different ways, but none of them worked.

Talk to Sophie before doing any blowjobs in the brothel: She don't want to talk.
Talk to Sophie after doing blowjobs in the brothel: She call's Victoria a slut for admitting to like blowjobs, as if they have already talked about it.

Anyone have a clue what I should do? Thank you

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Trying to get Sophie to work in the brothel. From what I have read, I am supposed to meet her in the pub, where she will ask about sucking cock. I have tried two different ways, but none of them worked.

Talk to Sophie before doing any blowjobs in the brothel: She don't want to talk.
Talk to Sophie after doing blowjobs in the brothel: She call's Victoria a slut for admitting to like blowjobs, as if they have already talked about it.

Did the Goblins fucked her Brain out or did you rescue her? I think you need to get her cum addicted.

Uncle Bob

Jan 12, 2018
Hi Viper

Thought I had, but maybe not. I will try returning to and older save and play from there. Thank you.

Uncle Bob

Jan 12, 2018
Did the Goblins fucked her Brain out or did you rescue her? I think you need to get her cum addicted.
Follow-up question. Does Sophie return by herself, if I don't rescue her? I rescued her after two scenes (first she was tied up, second she was just cuffed). I wait longer, the game says she can no longer be saved.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Follow-up question. Does Sophie return by herself, if I don't rescue her? I rescued her after two scenes (first she was tied up, second she was just cuffed). I wait longer, the game says she can no longer be saved.
TBH I don't know it exactly. I only know one scene, where she ist tied up on a Metal Hanger. As you go to her, you get interuped by the Minotaur and soon after she gets wrecked by a couple of goblins. Where you choose to wait or you get the dark elf. That's the only scene I remember with her. I could be wrong.

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018

Insult her. She'll get mad and go to the brothel.

Aug 23, 2018
when is the next update coming out and i hope there is more content that will be release, not like version 1.8 where only hu cow update came

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Without spoiling too much, no, she won't return to town if you don't rescue her from the goblins but she may show up again in orc city

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
i've gotten to the orc city, both through getting the pass from sarah, and making her the goblin's bitch, but can't seem to get to the hu-cow dream no matter how many times she gets milked...

did i miss something?

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Every time I give this game another shot it reminds me of how awful it is, it's just so poorly made from a progression stand point. The progression is completely scuffed on so many levels, it feels like wathever you are doing you have to proceed in a very specific way by folowing a walktrough in order to not brake the game. Plus have to save a lot because the game have a chance to crash with every animations scenes , Plus it's extremely time consuming and boring because in order to progress you have to watch the same awfly looking animated scenes a ton of time. Like fuck off srsly.

826 PATRONS $3,450 PER MONTH for this awful fucking game while so many way better games are getting way less, just wtf is going on.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 53291

just saw the patreons post you are right, but whats the use like the way he is explaining the update i dont think he will update much content in this update or even the next one.
yes, he has been under a lot of pressure after it took over several months in between updates. No he's putting bits. And it's much easier for him to fix bugs

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes