nmm

Jun 12, 2017
Version 2.0.2 is available. The data file (for Windows) can be downloaded from this link in the spoiler below. The download rate is slow, but the file size is small, so it shouldn't take long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
You need to do milking 2-3 times accepting the potion, after that they send her to back room to rest. If you're not getting it after 3 times, then it's not working.

Should work once you get sent to orc town afaik, maybe need talk to Orc boss in lower left corner house on that route.
yeah i just never get the potion offered...

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is a link to my Linux version of the game v2.0.2

TheImage if you can include it in the post that would be great

if there are any errors running it please let me know

EDIT: UPDATED for v2.0.2

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
2.0.2 Changelog?
Version 2.0.2
+ Fixed, some Bogwart scenes would never play because of wrong use of operators. It would count as
cum drinked which could lead to other strange interactions with the cum addiction events.
+ Fixed image would not dissapear, bitch-suit slave to bogwart.

Reactions: lifanteart

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Here is a link to a Linux version of v1.8.1 with the walkthrough included with it as well:
The included walkthrough is the same one (version 1.5.3) that's already linked in the first post.

I think the newer walkthrough is on the WhiteRaven Wiki he has for patrons.

Reactions: Chetek99

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
The included walkthrough is the same one (version 1.5.3) that's already linked in the first post.

I think the newer walkthrough is on the WhiteRaven Wiki he has for patrons.
yeah I just used the walkthrough provied here I was busy making and uploading my other Linux builds that I didn't have time to look for the newer walkthrough and add it, sorry about that

Monster000

Feb 21, 2019
U simply cant, unless i found out yesterday if are not Cumaddicted and went there with the Brothel Part uns fake pass you can eat goblincum jar, this will lead you straight to Bogwart and u can keep playing from there
Can you give me your save data pls...

dybal

Apr 27, 2018
i didn't try the last update, but i still wonder how victoria will find her mother...does the developer know ?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes