Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
Here are two saves : short info to this
save 7: before Orc city or send sarah to bogwart either use the quest to go with her and Sophie to the orc city. Sleep with old man still virgin can go to brothel with cum addiction Sophie is there.
Dancing dream miss one to get Bunny suit and dance table innkeeper - his dream has to finish before Bj pup. If you say no to old man don´t sleep here you can sleep -bogwart cave dream ass-fuck or priapra but lose virgin.

save 8: Orc city you have enough bread to milk twice the day - breast size - after service house twice- go down right in to the office -Turahg's desk- BJ talk to girls cave not allowed yet.
Ps. not use my - breast ointment under Item- I´m not a fan of motherfucking hanging tits, because I live in Asia to stay away from these balloon´s.

good luck
well the saves aren't showing up

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
If this not work start a new game make 2 save as soon as possible, rename my save to 1 and 2 override the new save you just done ok

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
So, finally weekend and I had time to try AND 2.0.2.
Unfortunately, the jobs in the first city do not work.
I can accept jobs and claim the reward immediately. I can not feed chickens or horses and can not sell chicken feed. I have not tried the baker.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
So, finally weekend and I had time to try AND 2.0.2.
Unfortunately, the jobs in the first city do not work.
I can accept jobs and claim the reward immediately. I can not feed chickens or horses and can not sell chicken feed. I have not tried the baker.
You mean the human city not small village in forest. After to decide where to stay you sleep next morning go to tax guy first then working all mention in text when you wake up.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
In the changelog there is a part where he says he added a counter to all vaginal scenes, yet the Priapra (the dark elf) isn't mentioned. That's what I meant.
First of all I don´t see any counter, I dumb or miss the button. Priapra will take your virgin if you give wrong answer or sleep over both bad end of course why to count this game over.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
How do i even go to sleep in the orc city? i cant find any place to sleep?

How do i advance the cow storyline? literally nothing happens even after getting milked 2 times a day for like 5 days straight

Last edited:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
How do i even go to sleep in the orc city? i cant find any place to sleep?

How do i advance the cow storyline? literally nothing happens even after getting milked 2 times a day for like 5 days straight
The changelog: OP v 1.7 not there anymore - here the full info for all changelog until v1.5.3

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I cannot trigger the ballon boobs in Orc town. I did a lot of milking, but nothing triggerd it. since you can't do much else there I thought it might be fun. I got to the town with the fake pass, so locked in. Any suggestions?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I cannot trigger the ballon boobs in Orc town. I did a lot of milking, but nothing triggerd it. since you can't do much else there I thought it might be fun. I got to the town with the fake pass, so locked in. Any suggestions?
above is change zip read this, my sucking suggestion. Not sure you need the bimbo body or goblin drink BA " Bigger breast Jerk give this to you after a while "

Last edited:

lifanteart

Dec 15, 2018
Anyone know what happens to the horse-boy after he has a sex scene in the stables with the lady who is staying at the jerk's house?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes