vejva

Jun 4, 2017
still same problem not enough escape to orc city or nothing other play,still milk,work in tawern new blovjoob in orc.why autor make story continue???

Reactions: Keith500
Dec 13, 2017
still same problem not enough escape to orc city or nothing other play,still milk,work in tawern new blovjoob in orc.why autor make story continue???
Same me too i don't understand you need to bribe an orc about 43/43 are perfect they will help victoria to escape from orc city

Reactions: ZioBen
Oct 28, 2018
i'm the only one who have problems with blake's scene in every updates? It's possibile that the dev in all of this updates doesn't know how to solve or is my problem?

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
i'm the only one who have problems with blake's scene in every updates? It's possibile that the dev in all of this updates doesn't know how to solve or is my problem?
the scene only bugs out if you press enter during it. if you only press enter when the text is there with the blinking arrow, it shouldn't bug out. you can skip the scene until she starts the blowjob in my experience, from then on there's a high chance of it bugging out.

Oct 28, 2018
the scene only bugs out if you press enter during it. if you only press enter when the text is there with the blinking arrow, it shouldn't bug out. you can skip the scene until she starts the blowjob in my experience, from then on there's a high chance of it bugging out.
it worked, thank you very much bro

Oct 28, 2018
btw this game is a bit confusing, I tried 2 different paths (one entering in the orc city with the fake passport, the other one entering after leading sarah to bogwart) but with both i'm missing scenes, i saw in folder "movies" something that i never saw in the game (like bitchsuit for example) and also i think that once you go in the orc town the game is over, right? I even cannot go back in the town

Dec 13, 2017
btw this game is a bit confusing, I tried 2 different paths (one entering in the orc city with the fake passport, the other one entering after leading sarah to bogwart) but with both i'm missing scenes, i saw in folder "movies" something that i never saw in the game (like bitchsuit for example) and also i think that once you go in the orc town the game is over, right? I even cannot go back in the town
Yes, it is game over. You demand to bribe an orc in the orc city for 43/43 but I don't understand I think this is game over. Somebody told me they will new update but not yet. I waste just I use old save file to play that's why

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
So, I think Im stuck. Im tired and Im stuck in the city with the goblins. I cant work anywhere and I cant find anywhere to sleep. The goblins even wont let me leave, as well. What do I do??

mio008

Mar 27, 2019
So, I think Im stuck. Im tired and Im stuck in the city with the goblins. I cant work anywhere and I cant find anywhere to sleep. The goblins even wont let me leave, as well. What do I do??
enter the second to last house to the bottom right, talk to the demon at the desk

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes