Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Im guessing my game is just glitched. I'm not too mad, though. I was only 10 minutes in.
Did you cheat? If yes and u enablet to disable hunger/energy it wont continue, you can talk with thoose mentioned above only when u are at 0 energy

D

Deleted member 1636691

So the new version 2.1.0 has some updated text in sex scenes, new counters and new bugs. Sigh.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Hey guys, the last version i played was either 1.6.3 or 1.6.4 and now I don´t really know what to do as I don´t have any quests in progress when loading the save files. I went to the orc city to check if there is any new content for bogwart - there wasnt - and now I cant leave the city anymore. What was added to the game, what do I have to do?

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Hey guys, the last version i played was either 1.6.3 or 1.6.4 and now I don´t really know what to do as I don´t have any quests in progress when loading the save files. I went to the orc city to check if there is any new content for bogwart - there wasnt - and now I cant leave the city anymore. What was added to the game, what do I have to do?
thats why i will play this game afterits done so many bugs every patch

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
So you think there is more content but my save is bugged? I was kinda expecting ANY new content except for a couple of "flashback scenes" with her father..
Because they change codes and triggers sometime old saves gets bugged. so i deleted the game and will play after it's finished

JaniceD16

Aug 26, 2019
Im guessing my game is just glitched. I'm not too mad, though. I was only 10 minutes in.
Wow, I have played for many hours and its still fun - good sex animations and a fairly easy but fun storyline...
I always end up stuck in the goblin city, endlessly fucked by orcs and minotaurs...
It's good til then. you can take different paths and be fucked by different people in different ways

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes