Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Changelog:

Version 2.2.0
Scenes
Shorter scenes
+ A new bimbo scene with Victoria and the jerk (First time meeting after the transformation)
(Only short text scenes listed below)
+ Added shameful orgasms from vaginal sex, vaginal sex with monster, interracial vaginal sex,
vaginal sex with futa.
+ Added shameful orgasms from anal sex, anal sex with monster, interracial anal sex,
anal sex with futa.
+ Changed hu-cow orgasm, from if Victoria likes bigger tits to her mindset towards being a hu-cow.
+ Added shameful orgasms from blowjob, handjob, titjob, exhibitionism, voyeur, golden shower, with masturbation.
+ A new transform event from bimbo to BE.
Dreams
Other
+ Added 3 new animations (Total: 487)
+ Added 8 new CG's (Around 1464 in the game)
+ Added a bimbo counter to the orgasm system, if bimbo Victoria goes two days without reaching an orgasm as a bimbo she
will transform back.
+ Changed Victoria will now have two dreams each night to progress faster.
+ Changed arousal as a bimbo, will never be lower than 30.
+ Now the player can pick pink fluids from the shelf daily after Candy showed them but not when Victoria is a bimbo.
+ Added a way to let the player dynamically change Victoria's mindset towards 13
different kinks/themes which will change the orgasm scenes based on positive or negative emotions.
(Interracial, monster, watersport, blowjob, anal, vaginal, exhibitionism, voyeur, futanari, lesbian, handjob, titjob, hu-cow.)
+ If Victoria has felt negative emotions about a theme/kink and reach an orgasm she will experience shameful orgasms.
Only after Victoria had positive emotions she will be able to experience powerful orgasms.
+ Added 5 different descriptions to Victoria's level of arousal, look into a mirror to see them.
+ Changed threshold for powerful orgasm from 120 to 130.
Bugfix
+ Fixed potion counter could have negative values preventing Victoria to grow hu-cow tits.
+ Fixed masturbation orgasm didn't reset arousal.

this

Apr 25, 2017
I've made resolution to "no hucow tits" problem. Please install rpg maker mv cheat menu -> F9 -> change all following variables: 324 level_hu-cow; 322 hu-cow-temp; 321 hu-cow-add; 320 hu-cow-counter to 0 -> go for milking 4 times -> sleep -> should work :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pablo3scobar

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
For fucks sakes I encountered yet another game breaking bug.

Day/Night cycle broke, and now I cant even progress the story. Bravo.

vejva

Jun 4, 2017
I've made resolution to "no hucow tits" problem. Please install rpg maker mv cheat menu -> F9 -> change all following variables: 324 level_hu-cow; 322 hu-cow-temp; 321 hu-cow-add; 320 hu-cow-counter to 0 -> go for milking 4 times -> sleep -> should work :cool:
please upload here save fix problem hu cow thx.

letan

May 4, 2017
I've managed to progress the BJ skill to decent. Changed the BJ training scene a bit. Had zero impact on the feeding scene, and probably no impact on the Master scene (if anything, just dialogue).

I got the slave dreams up to third stage I believe, but there should be a 4th stage. Can't get it past the point where she "loves to choke on dick".

I believe the "dirtyness" value can somehow impact your progression on that, but I'm not sure. You can check that by clicking on the urn next to the bed.

And no, I think the basic (pre-pub) jobs in the city are just to give you an income and feed yourself prior to getting to the pub. You'll even lose access to some of them as you become more corrupt.

I was unable to progress the gloryholy scene past watching, and I can't find anything else that's not in the walkthrough.
i'm stuck same as you, how can you go up and train her more or get more scene?

DarkAngelGR

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone know where can I see the level of arousal and the other stuff, the Dev added in the last updates?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes