Oct 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save that starts at the orc village ? i lost all of mine and im unwilling to go back and replay the netire thing.

Johnathanm

Dec 19, 2017
Hey what is the full content of the old man? I heard something about a butt plug after staying in the house naked but can't seem to trigger it. Do I have to stay at the 3 different places in the city in a particular order or is there no content after washing him naked?

epson6600

Jul 23, 2017
hey everyone :) well i restarted the game but i found a bug ... i used to sleep at the old man´s house ... one day i was able to wash his back and stuff ... after that he stands right bevore the exit ... i want to go sleep but i forgot to declare earnings ... but i cannot leave the house cause of the old man. how can i fix that? oO please dont tell me to restart again^^

edit: forget it ... i startet 2.2.1 and the old man is away^^

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
hey everyone :) well i restarted the game but i found a bug ... i used to sleep at the old man´s house ... one day i was able to wash his back and stuff ... after that he stands right bevore the exit ... i want to go sleep but i forgot to declare earnings ... but i cannot leave the house cause of the old man. how can i fix that? oO please dont tell me to restart again^^

edit: forget it ... i startet 2.2.1 and the old man is away^^

If I recall, somewhere at the start of the game it tells you nudging NPC's is enabled in this game, so you may be able to push him (and other NPC's) away when they are in the way.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
anyone have all the pictures?
You have all the picturs and animations, if you have downloaded and installed the game. Pictures are in "www/img/pictures". If you can't watch rpgmvp files, you have to convert them with RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter. There are more then 1600 pictures in this folder, so nobody will post them here. ;) Animations/Clips are in "www/movies"-folder. Webm-format.

someone can share a savefile?
What would a savefile be good for? You don't have a galery, and the game branches in so many different ways , you never get a save with everything in ...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 118772

is there like a way to make a gallery cheat room or something?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes