Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
another question tho, are you guys able to transfrom her into a bimbo with the potion?
everytime i try that the animations dies and i have to restart to i changed her trough variables

GrapeRushPerv

May 10, 2017
So is there a way to fix the errors on the images for bimbo Victoria at the brothel? The videos work fine just the images are whacky

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Probably in the wrong folder. A New Dawn > www > Pictures (content should probably be moved to: img > pictures). Whiteraven usually messes up something that simple.

Not at this moment.
i dont know how i triggered it, but somehow after i went to sleep my bimbo transformation turned back to normal and vic said something like ah my body is normal again; good that i still have my old clothes >.>

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Maybe it wasnt only the skills that needed improvement but also the avoidance of writing.

Starting a story is easy. Opening branches a cakewalk. But putting the story together, connecting different stuff and make it come together to a reasonable extend to enable an acceptable finale... Thats where a lot of devs fail or dont even go.

Which is a shame, caus there are people who would help out in the matter, even some serious discussions could help to at least figure out some ideas... I d help ;P
I think the WR knows where he wants the game to go (for the most part). For instance, right from the start of the game it identifies a number of "bad ends." I assume that these are at staggered intervals as you progress through the plot. You should read the dev's updated game description on his Patreon page ( ). It's pretty clear he has a plan.

He has been regularly adding and changing mechanics in the game (counters for instance, twice nightly dreams) that may be necessary for further development. The counters may also reduce the instance of bugs and dead ends, since you can make the logic based on the counter value, rather than by the player having done certain steps in order.

I think he's moving more to an open-world type concept, where you can progress through Victoria's corruption however you wish (rather than in specific order). There is a story and it has specific events to go through, but right now that does not seem to be the focus of development. He's focused on letting you wander around finding ways to change Victoria and get her dicked.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Well great i'm still stuck at goblin village and can't leave, plus now im hu-cow so cant even enter pleasure room.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Well great i'm still stuck at goblin village and can't leave, plus now im hu-cow so cant even enter pleasure room.
I started to use "RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu" as a plug in, so if you have problems like this u can easy change the variables from hu-cow or even teleport you out of orccity. But you should use it "wisely" since u can fuck up ur save damn fast

Johnathanm

Dec 19, 2017
How so you even access the bimbo anal and vaginal scenes at the brothel? There's only bj, tits, and hj. Anyone know, alot of us would be happy to hear.

Shinakan

Jan 26, 2018
i get the option for pussy- and assfuck at every room.
i hooked a lot in the side ally and she is addicted to anal, so first job in the brothel is always anal ("I need my ass fucked... NOW")^^

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
How so you even access the bimbo anal and vaginal scenes at the brothel? There's only bj, tits, and hj. Anyone know, alot of us would be happy to hear.
You have to work there a few times in every category. Something around 3 times

SoulDust88

Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone suggest what routes and requirements for them in the new versions? maybe there is Wikipedia? o_O

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes