Johnathanm

Dec 19, 2017
i get the option for pussy- and assfuck at every room.
i hooked a lot in the side ally and she is addicted to anal, so first job in the brothel is always anal ("I need my ass fucked... NOW")^^
Side alley you can do more than just bj's? How???

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks alot, so simple. Do you or anyone know how to get sophie to work in the brothel? I saw somewhere you could somehow.
after her rescue mission; when u get the quest to work there you can go to the bar at night i guess where she sits with sarah. than you can talk to her and she asks you something like do you like sucking cocks? there are 3 options for you to answere; i think when u insult her she gets angry and says she can do it aswell and goes straight working there :c

Johnathanm

Dec 19, 2017
after her rescue mission; when u get the quest to work there you can go to the bar at night i guess where she sits with sarah. than you can talk to her and she asks you something like do you like sucking cocks? there are 3 options for you to answere; i think when u insult her she gets angry and says she can do it aswell and goes straight working there :c
Oh doesn't work for me, she just keeps saying the same thing after I gave the innkeeper a bj

grego

Aug 14, 2017
i have find a newer version,2.2.1 but it is keep2share premium only.
can someone please upload this on a other host?

yoyo1858

Nov 4, 2019
suh dudes tryna bribe an orc for lone wolf quest been at this for days can anyone point me in the right direction?

SoulDust88

Apr 2, 2019
Is there a game (sim, rpg, adv, slg) On the Boobs Jerk-house route?
The story, a breast extension in a heroine in hu-cow. I liked it. (y)

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Bimbo,Bimbo,Bimbo.........where is the nice Victoria/Vicky. Luck we are, not start with a BIMBO otherwise we have to pay 100 silver to the Old man or Jerk to let us in.:LOL::LOL:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Bimbo content is the least interesting content there. Hope he is done with it, and can continue onwards with other content.
My guess is that it's easier to do a bunch of renders using the same model configuration (original, BE, Bimbo, XL, hu-cow, etc.) in the same go, since you only need to setup and configure Daz once. So he probably gives MartianDawn a bunch of render requests for one configuration of Victoria and MD goes off and does them, and they all come back in one bunch.

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Bimbo content is the least interesting content there. Hope he is done with it, and can continue onwards with other content.
To each their own. I happen to like the bimbo stuff. And the hucow and piss stuff. But then again im a degenerate The problem at least in my estimation is the fact that each of these branches need to be just that. Branches. Its pretty much impossible to tie them together in any kind of coherent way unless you rebuild the game from scratch. which at this point considering ALL the bugs, many of which have existed since white raven started making the game, might be the way to go. A detailed quest log that provides hints/directions for new players would go a long way to. As i have said in the past, i really like the premise and characters in the game. And i still do. I used to be a supporter and i really liked the direction the game seemed to be headed. But once i realized that bugs that existed since the first release didnt seem to ever get fixed on top of all the guess work of how to progress in each "branch" i stopped supporting. If white raven got more people involved to salvage it or even went with a rebuild i would seriously consider supporting again, but at this point its almost like watching someone throw shit at a wall to see what sticks. I cant say it enough, Im a big fan of white raven and i really love the potential in this game. But i cant see myself picking it up again until it is at least to some extent "done"

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes