Liero

Jun 13, 2018
To each their own. I happen to like the bimbo stuff. And the hucow and piss stuff. But then again im a degenerate The problem at least in my estimation is the fact that each of these branches need to be just that. Branches. Its pretty much impossible to tie them together in any kind of coherent way unless you rebuild the game from scratch. which at this point considering ALL the bugs, many of which have existed since white raven started making the game, might be the way to go. A detailed quest log that provides hints/directions for new players would go a long way to. As i have said in the past, i really like the premise and characters in the game. And i still do. I used to be a supporter and i really liked the direction the game seemed to be headed. But once i realized that bugs that existed since the first release didnt seem to ever get fixed on top of all the guess work of how to progress in each "branch" i stopped supporting. If white raven got more people involved to salvage it or even went with a rebuild i would seriously consider supporting again, but at this point its almost like watching someone throw shit at a wall to see what sticks. I cant say it enough, Im a big fan of white raven and i really love the potential in this game. But i cant see myself picking it up again until it is at least to some extent "done"
Not saying I'm against Bimbo content, I just don't like it.
It's fine that it's in the game, I won't even try to deny it being there. I just find it the least interesting part of the game...well, that and Golden shower.
To each their own.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
To each their own. I happen to like the bimbo stuff. And the hucow and piss stuff. But then again im a degenerate The problem at least in my estimation is the fact that each of these branches need to be just that. Branches. Its pretty much impossible to tie them together in any kind of coherent way unless you rebuild the game from scratch. which at this point considering ALL the bugs, many of which have existed since white raven started making the game, might be the way to go. A detailed quest log that provides hints/directions for new players would go a long way to. As i have said in the past, i really like the premise and characters in the game. And i still do. I used to be a supporter and i really liked the direction the game seemed to be headed. But once i realized that bugs that existed since the first release didnt seem to ever get fixed on top of all the guess work of how to progress in each "branch" i stopped supporting. If white raven got more people involved to salvage it or even went with a rebuild i would seriously consider supporting again, but at this point its almost like watching someone throw shit at a wall to see what sticks. I cant say it enough, Im a big fan of white raven and i really love the potential in this game. But i cant see myself picking it up again until it is at least to some extent "done"
I agree 100% I like fetish stuff in games there based on this, if it a good story. This game focus on Victoria way to save her Mother. All creature give the game a wild touch. To split the brothel and Bogwart in two routes good point. Why - White Raven- focus again on her tits again or change her complete outlook in " Fucking Whore or toy " bad move in all games to change the MC.

There are so many option left in the town, orc-camp or orc-city to continue a good story without this " fetish events ", but even without these pervert events, he make Victoria to a whore from one day to another, in orc-camp or Orc-city two great location without any option. The worst case-scenario is done. All nice events are history to strip during dancing and nice SM events in the brothel and so on. When the the shit hit the fan, let´s take shower and come back if - white raven- clean his mind. I play this update and take then a shower;)

Reactions: Imperatrixxx

alrius

Aug 16, 2017
just found a possible bug in the dual dream scenario the jerk cums on her face twice and if you wash both times it locks up

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
I'm stuck. I want to know how to be a HuCow.. I do this HuCow events but nothing even happen, only milking tits. I used RPG Cheat Menu, now i've seen this sleeping chamber. How to get there without cheats?!

AND.JPG

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yay more bimbo shit.

Gone from my top game to not even in the top 10, maybe I'll back around v3.2.1 hopefully by then he'll be done with this bimbo/hucow shit.

But each to their own and I'm sure some are happy, and good for them.

Rami Mastur

Oct 14, 2019
I am getting a missing image error in bimbo brothel bj room

View attachment 454920
Basically it's kind of a silly file packaging related bug on the part of the developer/WhiteRaven (arising out of the v2.3.0 update and not corrected yet ever since).

All you got to do is copy all the .rpgmvp files from the www\pictures folder and paste them in the \www\img\pictures folder and it will do the trick.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Doboodle

Nov 24, 2018
Is there still no possibility in watching older scenes other than playing through the game again?
I dont quite get the point of the save files otherwise

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
same here . i cant play start again and again the beginning . too damn long ! plz someone gimme a save from the trolls and big boobs for victoria plz , at least

Yeggred

Jan 8, 2018
Hello, ineed some help with few scenes. First, how to unlock shopkeeper anal punishment scene? And how to unlock other allley prostitution variants? Thanks in advance

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
the game still bugs in video scenes
any solution?
Found this solution long back in this thread and it still works for me.
All you have to do when the animation freezes is to minimize the game->put your system on sleep->restart->open the game and viola!The animation un-freezes magically. Hope this helps.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes