Ankwar

Nov 16, 2019
Hi guys, I found some pictures in /img/pictures that I didn't saw in the game. Who know is there some plot for them? Or maybe it's for future stuff?

Some alternative group action in tavern:
airtight_tavern.jpg
airtight_tavern_BE.jpg
airtight_tavern2.jpg
airtight_tavern2_BE.jpg

Some naked pics:
naked_first_time.jpg
naked_first_time_BE.jpg
naked_shy.jpg
naked_shy2.jpg

Some action about Lucy:
seduce.jpg
seduce_bend_over.jpg
spitroasted.jpg

And some extra pics about Vic-wench without clothes:
vic_naked.jpg
vic_naked_tray_wench.jpg
vic_naked_tray_wench_BE.jpg
vic_naked_wench_ass_0.jpg
vic_naked_wench_ass_1.jpg
vic_naked_wench_ass_2.jpg
vic_naked_wench_ass_3.jpg
vic_wench_thong.jpg
vic_wench_thong_BE.jpg
vic_wench_thong_tray.jpg
vic_wench_thong_tray_BE.jpg

Some extra pics with taxman:
naked_tax_no_panties.jpg
naked_tax_no_panties_BE.jpg
naked_tax_no_panties_sherif.jpg
naked_tax_no_panties_sherif_BE.jpg
naked_taxfirst_time.jpg
naked_taxfirst_time_BE.jpg
naked_taxman_2.jpg
naked_taxman_2_BE.jpg
naked_taxman_3.jpg
naked_taxman_3_BE.jpg
naked_taxman_4.jpg
naked_taxman_4_BE.jpg
naked_taxman_5.jpg
naked_taxman_5_BE.jpg

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Ok am i doing something wrong or what ,but after blowjob in tavern (with innkeeper) i keep getting blowjobs with him and he keep saying go to inn for more but when i go to i see the innkeeper but i can't talk with him over the counter and can't move behind the counter. As you can see from the pic i can't move where i put the arrow and can't talk over the counter :/
PLS HELP :(

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
There is no change in the game for a long time. constantly going through the same events. The story's over. everyone wants to see a new event now.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
my victoria is in the ork town and stuck in a hu-cow cycle.
can only getting miked over and over, no bad end is comming .
hu-cows are not allowed in the fuck room.
nothing else to do.
cant blow the minotaur because after 2 milkings she cant go out...

Reactions: Redmoon82

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
my victoria is in the ork town and stuck in a hu-cow cycle.
can only getting miked over and over, no bad end is comming .
hu-cows are not allowed in the fuck room.
nothing else to do.
cant blow the minotaur because after 2 milkings she cant go out...
Sure, I don´t go there anymore. Or make Victoria to a Bimbo whore before " brothel" but still have to read the forum some pages before to add the images, or get Bimbo bugs:ROFLMAO:If you done right with you can play the last update. I wait until this Bimbo events are over.

Last edited:

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
in the latest updates, it was possible to get an old rusty key that falls out of one of the orcs in the north-west of the city. With this key you can open the first room on the second floor of the tavern. The girl from the camera where they sleep at night gives a hint about this. While in this room there is nothing but a mirror where you can check your statistics and furniture.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Bimbo Path?
..is in its infancy just yet. It works mostly in the brothel, a single scene with the Jerk and you can go Bimbo in the Tavern but if you do that prevents you progressing with the Innkeeper. So its pretty much just the brothel. Wears off after two days of no climax so one can try it without having to restart but otherwise its not much.

Reactions: Ankwar and gageiro

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Ok am i doing something wrong or what ,but after blowjob in tavern (with innkeeper) i keep getting blowjobs with him and he keep saying go to inn for more but when i go to i see the innkeeper but i can't talk with him over the counter and can't move behind the counter. As you can see from the pic i can't move where i put the arrow and can't talk over the counter :/
PLS HELP :(
Dont Know.jpg
Did everyone just ignored me asking for help ;(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did everyone just ignored me asking for help ;(
Its hard to asnwer what may be wrong. For me it works. But ONLY after the tavern event really. So you have to visit riight after you are finished in the tavern and (maybe?) reported your tax which may or may not has anything to do with it. Plus dreams have an effect on what triggers and what not. Have you done the Sarah quest? Because when i did this part the girls were already at the INN which may be important because at the first time Emma suppose to catch Vicy&Keeper.

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
is there any posibility to make animations last longer than 6secs? I dont know maybe by coding something or dowloading a mod?

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Its hard to asnwer what may be wrong. For me it works. But ONLY after the tavern event really. So you have to visit riight after you are finished in the tavern and (maybe?) reported your tax which may or may not has anything to do with it. Plus dreams have an effect on what triggers and what not. Have you done the Sarah quest? Because when i did this part the girls were already at the INN which may be important because at the first time Emma suppose to catch Vicy&Keeper.
Thank you for the answer did not think about paying tax after the event (in the inn) and then trying and well will try doing Sarah quest and will see about Emma but its a bit awkward if you need to do all this when he just tells you to visit him :/

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
The Hu-Cow path is very nice, although I'd love to see it going even further than it is now. And I don't mean just a bad ending but rather seeing how Vicky is falling more and more out of being a human and becoming as livestocky as she is in her dreams. Her short haired version looks hot too

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
i found that if you play a dream from the key item it'll reset the images and unfreeze your screen.

dunno if that has been said before but just wanted to put it out there in case it hasn't.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes