Killeraholic

Nov 7, 2019
Version 2.4 seems to be out... any chance it will be uploaded here? Other sites make me download from Fileboom which takes hours... MEGA ftw.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
I noticed there are a number of traps in this game where you can't continue you just get stuck.
If you haven't paid your taxes and do the bath event you are stuck. Last time I played I got stuck in the human cow system like another person before this post mentioned.

I think it would be great if the author went ahead and made sure there was a way out of these issues rather than leaving people trapped. Right now you have to be reliant on you made a different save every single time you start something in case you get trapped. Not exactly the most ideal situation.

Reactions: Pussycat4f
Aug 23, 2018
Is there ever going to be a major update for the game to go further ?? I mean the last major update was when vicky freed the whores from the succubus at the brothel which was in April.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Don't really understand Sarah turning into bogwarts "slave" we see her fucked once by him and then a week later she's a blonde and big boobed slut in orc city... Kinda felt a lack of progression there considering how badass she is... And Sophie going from orc camp to bogwart wut

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
help please, i'm on the brothel quest and the woman from the quest called me to go to the inn but when i get there she doesn't do any quest, which i do:

Rami Mastur

Oct 14, 2019

Changing goals?
Yes, I decided to change the goal. Instead of my old wishful goal were I would start my next project working on a MMO I will now instead do the listed things below. I changed the goal after communicating with my patrons using a poll and reading/answering comments.
- This doesn't mean that I won't try to create this MMO role playing platform in the future.
- What does it mean then?
- That you'll get more content faster!
The list, you can also read it at my patreon page.
  • Hire another artist to create more animations each month and faster.
  • Buy new components for my computer to speed up the render time, time taken to create animations and pictures.
  • Hire writers adding more scenes in each updates speeding up the development of the game. For example, look over fiver to see if there's some person suitable for writing scenes for adult games.
This goal will affect the development speed and will directly give you benefits for supporting the development of the game. The old goal were more like some wishful thinking from my side, rather than starting a new project I should use the money to speed up the development.
Let me know what you think.
Cheers!
Yours truly WhiteRaven

I hope this is indeed 'a new dawn' when it comes to setting this game's development and progress properly back on track.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
i encountered some bug probably i cant talk to Jerk at night so i cant go to my room and sleep someone know a way to fix it ?
I encountered this bug too on the latest version here. Using DayDreamer doesnt fix it since it doesnt change the time of the day.

lifanteart

Dec 15, 2018
I'm using the patch 2.4.0, version 2.1.0, when it comes to the brothel orgasm scene, I get an error saying can't find image orgasm1.png. The image is in the folder but it won't load. Any suggestions? or is there a newer version I'm supposed to use?

[UPDATE]: I'm downloading 2.3.1 to see if that helps.

Thanks.

Last edited:

lifanteart

Dec 15, 2018
i'm using the patch 2.4.0 on version 2.3.1, Bimbo scenes in the brother don;t work, it goes into a loop trying to load the image. Any top tips?

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
2.5 is out if anyone has it to share. Here's the changelog for it I found.

CHANGELOG
Version 2.5.0
Scenes
Shorter scenes (25)
+ A new scene with bimbo Victoria and the jerk throat fuck.
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and old man under the tent in human town. (Anal, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and old man under the tent in human town. (Anal, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and old man under the tent in human town. (Deepthroat, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and old man under the tent in human town. (Deepthroat, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and old man under the tent in human town. (Vaginal, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and old man under the tent in human town. (Vaginal, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and man with black hair in human town. (Anal, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and man with black hair in human town. (Anal, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and man with black hair in human town. (Deepthroat, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and man with black hair in human town. (Deepthroat, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and man with black hair in human town. (Vaginal, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and man with black hair in human town. (Vaginal, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and man with blonde hair in human town. (Anal, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and man with blonde hair in human town. (Anal, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and man with blonde hair in human town. (Deepthroat, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and man with blonde hair in human town. (Deepthroat, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and man with blonde hair in human town. (Vaginal, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and man with blonde hair in human town. (Vaginal, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and Wendy in human town. (Lesbian pussy licking, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and Wendy in human town. (Lesbian pussy licking, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and Wendy in human town. (Lesbian ass licking, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and Wendy in human town. (Lesbian ass licking, 1 animation)
+ A new scene bimbo Victoria and Wendy in human town. (Scissoring, 1 animation)
+ A new repeatable scene bimbo Victoria and Wendy in human town. (Scissoring, 1 animation)
Dreams
Other
+ Added 13 new animations (Total: 524)
+ Added 13 new CG's (Around 1501 in the game)
+ A new sex craving event while being bimbo, Victoria can't do anything until she've had sex with any of the mentioned
short scenes above.
Bugfix
+ Fixed some typos
+ Fixed cum addiction event didn't occur second time watching Emma give the innkeeper a bj.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes